• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Several Consultant/Logo Items

In summary, Pampered Chef offers popular consultant/logo items such as the Personalized Consultant Apron, Logo Tote Bag, Logo Tumbler, Logo T-shirt, and Logo Chef Hat. These items can be purchased at parties hosted by consultants, through the consultant's website, or by contacting the company directly. Customers can also customize the items with their own personal information. As a consultant, there are opportunities to earn discounts and promotions through the company's rewards program. However, anyone can purchase these items from Pampered Chef, but consultants may have access to exclusive discounts and promotions.
DebbieJ
1. EUC Red sleeveless polo with logo embroidered in gold, size M. Fits like a true M, maybe even a little larger. $10 shipped.2. Black cotton apron with logo embroidered in cranberry. Has some pilling that can probably be removed with a lint roller or one of those electric fuzz thingies. $10 shipped. SOLD3. Periwinkle blue Celebrations tablecloth. Has two light stains that I haven't tried to remove. $8 shipped.4. Brand new Tan sun visor with logo screened in black. $10 shipped.I accept Paypal only and will ship via the cheapest method possible (most likely USPS Parcel Post). All prices include shipping.I would prefer that you EMAIL ME if you are interested in any of these items. [email protected] or email through the board. If you reply to this post or PM me, I may not get your message as I just moved and do not have reliable internet yet.

Last edited:
Bumping....edited original post with lower prices

What are the most popular consultant/logo items offered by Pampered Chef?

Some of the most popular consultant/logo items offered by Pampered Chef are the Personalized Consultant Apron, the Logo Tote Bag, the Logo Tumbler, the Logo T-shirt, and the Logo Chef Hat.

How can I purchase consultant/logo items from Pampered Chef?

You can purchase consultant/logo items from Pampered Chef by attending a party hosted by a consultant, through the consultant's website, or by contacting Pampered Chef directly.

Can I customize the consultant/logo items with my own personal information?

Yes, you can customize the consultant/logo items with your own personal information such as your name, contact information, and consultant ID number.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for consultant/logo items?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn discounts and promotions on consultant/logo items through the company's rewards program. You can also check with your consultant for any current special offers.

Do I have to be a consultant to purchase logo items from Pampered Chef?

No, anyone can purchase consultant/logo items from Pampered Chef. However, as a consultant, you may have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • suzipooh