• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale

In summary, the Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale is available in sizes XS to XXXL and is made of a lightweight and breathable blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex. It comes in a variety of colors including black, white, navy, and pink and has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. The polo is also machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
I purchased a sleeveless polo from VIP this spring & it doesn't fit. I thought that I could work with it, but I just can't. It is black with the logo embroidered on the left chest. It is a size 4X. I thought that maybe I could take it in or something, but I guess I'm just not that handy. Anyway, brand new with tags! I would like $10 and that includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks!

1. What sizes are available for the Women's Sleeveless Polo?

Our Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale comes in sizes XS to XXXL, ensuring a perfect fit for every body type.

2. What material is the polo made of?

The Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale is made of a lightweight and breathable blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, providing both comfort and stretch.

3. Does the polo come in different colors?

Yes, the Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale is available in a variety of colors including black, white, navy, and pink. Check our website for the full selection.

4. What is the return policy for the Women's Sleeveless Polo?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all our products, including the Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I machine wash and dry the polo?

Yes, the Women's Sleeveless Polo for Sale is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. For best results, wash with like colors and avoid using fabric softeners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • darlinclem
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • sailortena