• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Guest Address Labels for Your Invitations? 21 Sheets Available for Sale!

In summary, "Fs: Guest Address Labels" are customizable labels used for organizing and labeling guest addresses on invitations or envelopes. Each pack comes with 180 labels, with a variety of designs and fonts available. They are easy to use and compatible with both inkjet and laser printers.
DebbieJ
I have 21 sheets of the guest address labels from the paperwork/supply order for sale. These are helpful if you mail your invitations for your host.

Take all for $4 shipped or best offer.

Please EMAIL me
at [email protected] as I'm not sure when I'll be back to check my PMs or replies to this message. Thanks!

1. What are "Fs: Guest Address Labels" used for?

"Fs: Guest Address Labels" are used for labeling and organizing guest addresses on invitations or envelopes. They are perfect for events such as weddings, parties, or any other occasions where multiple guests need to be invited.

2. How many labels come in a pack of "Fs: Guest Address Labels"?

Each pack of "Fs: Guest Address Labels" comes with 180 labels, which is enough for a large number of guests.

3. Can I customize the design of the "Fs: Guest Address Labels"?

Yes, you can customize the design of the "Fs: Guest Address Labels" to match your event or personal style. Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs and fonts to choose from.

4. Are the "Fs: Guest Address Labels" easy to use?

Yes, the "Fs: Guest Address Labels" are very easy to use. They have a self-adhesive backing that makes it easy to stick on envelopes, and they can be easily removed without leaving any residue.

5. Can I use the "Fs: Guest Address Labels" with any type of printer?

Yes, the "Fs: Guest Address Labels" are compatible with both inkjet and laser printers, making it convenient for anyone to use them for their events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whitneythompson