• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When are Nancy's Postcards Available for Purchase?

In summary, the prices for Nancy's Postcards for Sale vary depending on design and quantity, and can be viewed on the website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The postcards are customizable with personal messages or logos, and shipping times may vary. Bulk discounts are available, and the postcards can be ordered in bulk for resale. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing options.
DebbieJ
Just a Reminder...It's time to distribue your Show Invitations

Dates to Remember for your Cooking Show with The Pampered Chef

I have approximately 50 cards of each. I'm asking $10 shipped for all or best offer.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. I rarely check this board anymore so I cannot promise that I will respond to your PM in a timely manner. I'd prefer an email at [email protected].

Thanks.

Show Dates: Saturday, August 8th Saturday, August 22nd Saturday, September 5th Saturday, September 19th Saturday, October 3rd Saturday, October 17th If you're interested in hosting a show during one of these dates please email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to send you an invitation card. Thank you for your interest!

1. What are the prices for Nancy's Postcards for Sale?

The prices for Nancy's Postcards for Sale vary depending on the specific postcard design and quantity you are interested in purchasing. You can view the prices on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Are the postcards customizable?

Yes, Nancy's Postcards for Sale can be customized with your own personal message or logo. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

3. How long does shipping take for Nancy's Postcards for Sale?

Shipping times for Nancy's Postcards for Sale may vary depending on your location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more specific shipping estimates.

4. Do you offer bulk discounts for large orders?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for large orders of Nancy's Postcards for Sale. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to discuss pricing options.

5. Can I order Nancy's Postcards for Sale in bulk for resale?

Yes, Nancy's Postcards for Sale are available for bulk orders for resale. Please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to discuss wholesale pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • elizabethfox