• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Cinnamon Plus Spice as a dip with pretzels?

In summary, Cinnamon Plus Spice is a versatile seasoning blend made with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger. It can be used in both sweet and savory dishes, including dips, baking, meats, vegetables, and hot beverages. It is gluten-free and free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. To use as a dip, simply mix with your favorite dip and serve with fruits, crackers, or vegetables. In baking, use as you would regular cinnamon in your recipes.
gailz2
Gold Member
I decided to try making the Cinnamon Plus Spice as a dip for a party today--I added the normal mayo and sour cream and some spice--I added a bit of sugar to give it some sweetness as it wasn't very good without it. Everyone loved it with the pretzels I brought to go with it. I just wanted them to be aware of how nice this spice is. It probably wouldn't go well with veggies, but with pretzels it was good!

It'd be good with cream cheese/marshmallow fluff too, and served with shortbread cookies and other sweet things. Very holiday-esque.

Keith, when you mix it with cc and fluff, do you "soften" either in the microwave?

Room temp cream cheese, or maybe microwave for like 15-30 seconds.

definitely sounds worth trying--thanks!

Do you use a whole jar of marshmallow fluff with a block of cream cheese?

A small jar of marshmallow fluff with a block of cream cheese also works with any of the Sweet Sprinkles.

What is Cinnamon Plus Spice?

Cinnamon Plus Spice is a seasoning blend made with a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger. It is perfect for adding a warm and spicy flavor to both sweet and savory dishes.

How do I use Cinnamon Plus Spice as a dip?

To use Cinnamon Plus Spice as a dip, simply mix 1 tablespoon of the seasoning blend with 1 cup of your favorite dip, such as cream cheese or yogurt. Serve with fruits, crackers, or vegetables for a delicious and easy appetizer.

Can I use Cinnamon Plus Spice in baking?

Yes, Cinnamon Plus Spice is a versatile seasoning that can be used in baking. It adds a delicious flavor to baked goods such as muffins, cakes, and cookies. Simply use as you would regular cinnamon in your recipes.

Is Cinnamon Plus Spice gluten-free?

Yes, our Cinnamon Plus Spice blend is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free of any artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.

What other dishes can I use Cinnamon Plus Spice in?

Cinnamon Plus Spice is not just limited to dips and baking. You can also use it as a seasoning for meats, vegetables, and grains to add a warm and spicy flavor. It is also delicious in hot beverages like coffee and hot chocolate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
heat123