1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cinnamon bread pudding

1. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

My cousin went to the Emeril Agassi restaurant in Las Vegas while he was out there for his honeymoon. They had a chance to order off of the chefs menu which means they had a little bit of everything. My cousin is not normally a dessert person but really loved the cinnamon bread pudding (so much that he asked for a second). We have checked the website and everything to no avail. So I ask my fellow cheffers for help. Do you know a really good recipe for cinnamon bread pudding?

Aug 11, 2008
  2. GourmetGirl

GourmetGirl Senior Member Silver Member

No idea - but here I thought this thread was going to have a new aha! recipe with our sprinkles or seasoning for some - it sounds way yummy! Let us know if you find or make one!

Aug 11, 2008
  3. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

This is a really good one. You MUST make it with day old croissants, though...it's the bomb!

I have added extra "bread" (I think I did 5 cups or so) and I always add our Cinnamon or our Cinnamon plus. Also....I use our double strength vanilla but keep the amount the same cuz I love the rich vanilla flavor. If they like pineapple, you can also drain a can of crushed pineapple and sprinkle it over the top before baking. YUMMO!

Bread Pudding - Allrecipes

Aug 11, 2008
Have something to add?