• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party Tips for Parents

In summary, tips for a successful birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese include getting there early to reserve extra tables for adults, opting for the more expensive package that includes goodie bags, requesting a table at the edge of the party area to avoid feeling claustrophobic, taking advantage of special discounts on extra pizza, and reminding kids to keep their tickets safe to avoid theft. Other party ideas mentioned include having a party at home with 8-10 kids and taking them to a local inflatable play center or a hockey game.
chefsteph07
I am having a birthday party on Saturday for my dd who is going to be 5...anyone done this before? Any words of advice, things I should know, basic experience w/ this kind of party?

There are going to be about 12 kids there and I put on the invite that cake and pizza will be provided for kids only.

Drink...a LOT! LOL

We did DS birthday there when he turned 5. It was great, but very loud. The kids will have fun.

I had my DS's party there a few years ago. He loved it. It was very easy. The kids all had a great time. My fear was that they would run out of tokens, but they didn't. My DS wants to have another B-day party there, he loved it that much. :) It is loud though, just bring Tylenol. ;)

Ditto what Linda said.

pamperedlinda said:
Drink...a LOT! LOL

We did DS birthday there when he turned 5. It was great, but very loud. The kids will have fun.

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say! LOL!!:yuck:
I have found that the best time to have a party there is the first one of the day. But then again I have now banned my children from going there because I dislike it so!! :rolleyes:

Yes ditto on the earplugs, Tylenol, etc. Even though it is very loud, these types of venues are great for the kiddy set. All you have to do is round them up for food and presents, if you want to open them there.

I would say have fun, but you probably won't. Instead, happy birthday to your DD and I hope she and her friends have a great time!

One thing is to get there early, and reserve extra tables around the birthday party area for the grown ups. Tables can be at a premium, especially if you are there on the weekend.

The more expensive package that includes goodie bags is worth it if you don't want to make your own. They're usually pretty nice.

Try to get a table at the edge of the party area, not in the middle if you can. They cram the party tables in really tight, and it can be EXTREMELY clausterphobic. An edge table makes it much more tolerable for me.

They have special menu for ordering extra pizza. They are steeply discounted. Or sign up for email coupons. They're always way better than those in the newspapers, and you get extra tokens with most packages. You can let the other grown ups in attendance order their own pizzas from this menu, but I think you have to pay for it all together...you can just have them pay you. I'm not sure about this fact though...they may be able to use the special party menu and pay separately. You'll just have check on that...

We have 4 kids, oldest is 17. Been doing Chuck E for a while...can you tell!!!!

Take a deep breath, and just remember it's about the kids, not the headache!!!

Have fun!!!

I wish I had a chucky cheese where I lived. I am doing a bday party at my house for my son and I have between 8-10 kids coming.

What day was you DD born on?

Jennie4PC said:
I wish I had a chucky cheese where I lived. I am doing a bday party at my house for my son and I have between 8-10 kids coming.

What day was you DD born on?

Next Tues, Jan 13

My DS turns 7 on the 11th and my DD turns 5 on the 24

My best advice for being at Chuck E. Cheese is to make sure the kids keep their tickets in their pockets, or somewhere else secure, or they will be STOLEN, and the employees won't care!

We stopped going there because of this, and now my kids are too old to want to go, thank goodness. My daughter's birthday party was completely ruined when the tickets were stolen.

My DS turns 7 on the 10th. We have his party scheduled at Jump Zone. it Has humongous inflatables and they do everything for you. Even cut the cake and serve it and all of the clean up. Then we have a cub scout event that night to see a hockey game. We have never been to a hockey game so it will be full day. Oh yeah, he has a basketball game at 9:00 that morning.

crissy11 said:
My DS turns 7 on the 10th. We have his party scheduled at Jump Zone. it Has humongous inflatables and they do everything for you. Even cut the cake and serve it and all of the clean up. Then we have a cub scout event that night to see a hockey game. We have never been to a hockey game so it will be full day. Oh yeah, he has a basketball game at 9:00 that morning.

Whew, you make me tired just reading that. Luke loves inflatable - I wish one of these was close to me.

We dont have anything like that here in my town. I wish we did, there is a place called Kangaroo Zoo which is the blow up things and he loves it there. Sat is going to be crazy for me also. DS bday party 11 his friends bday party at 1:30 a PC bridal shower at 3 and a show at 7.

1. What is included in a Chuck E Cheese Party package?

The Chuck E Cheese Party package includes pizza, drinks, game tokens, and a reserved party area with a dedicated host. You can also add on additional food items and goody bags for an extra fee.

2. How much does a Chuck E Cheese Party cost?

The cost of a Chuck E Cheese Party varies depending on the package and add-ons you choose. Prices start at $14.99 per child for a basic package and can go up to $29.99 per child for a deluxe package.

3. Can I bring my own food or cake to the party?

Unfortunately, outside food and drinks are not allowed at Chuck E Cheese due to safety and allergy concerns. However, you can bring in a cake or cupcakes for the celebration. There may be a fee for bringing in outside dessert, so be sure to check with your local Chuck E Cheese.

4. How long does a Chuck E Cheese Party last?

The length of a Chuck E Cheese Party varies depending on the package and add-ons you choose. Typically, parties last for 1.5-2 hours, but you can extend the time for an additional fee.

5. Can I make a reservation for a Chuck E Cheese Party online?

Yes, you can make a reservation for a Chuck E Cheese Party online by selecting your desired location, date, and package. You can also call your local Chuck E Cheese to make a reservation over the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
Replies