• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate My Business Turning 1: Online Birthday Party!

This looks fantastic! It's my one year anniversary, so I think I'll do this to help boost my November sales. Thanks for sharing!
beepampered
My business is turning one this month so to increase November sales, I thought I would have a "birthday party" to celebrate. A mystery host type deal. Well, I have no time to do it this month, so I'm going for an online party. Can you look at my Word invite and tell me what you think?

Details I've forgotten or things that need to be clarified?

Is it too cheap to "giveaway" old/slightly used products (the USG cut my finger and I rarely used it. I'm ready to clear some things out but have no box.)

I'm planning on e-mailing to my list as well as give to my neighbors. I might even do a mini-version with Halloween but want to get the full version complete first.

Thanks for any and all of your input!!!!!!

Attachments

• MysteryHostInviteAnniversary.doc
    287 KB · Views: 317
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! My 1st is today, incidentally and I LOVE your idea and flyer. It's great! I just may have to try it out.
Here's wishing you a great year ahead, Bee!

Great flyer. Congrats to both of you on your 1st birthday. Let us know
Bree how your online birthday party goes.

Flyer looks great. Let us know how it turns out for you. I love the idea.

Flyer looks great! I think that it's a great idea. Let us know how it goes for you!

Bee,

The flyer looks great.

Just a thought, I also award chances in the drawing for people who schedule shows (in the months I'm trying to fill). Don't know what your calendar looks like, but I'm sure you want to have six shows in January. I offer chances for catalog and cooking shows.

Jeanine

I love your birthday idea and that flyer looks great, When it is my one year in Feb I will have to do that great time for me with the stone wear on sale!;)

Bee,
I think this looks fantastic. It is my one year anniversary as well so I think I may do this to help boost my November sales. Thank you for sharing! :D

Related to Celebrate My Business Turning 1: Online Birthday Party!

1. How can I join the online birthday party for Pampered Chef's 1-year anniversary?

To join the online birthday party, simply visit our website on the designated date and time. We will have a special page set up for the celebration with all the information you need to join in on the fun!

2. Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts offered during the online birthday party?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive deals and discounts to celebrate our 1-year anniversary. These deals will only be available during the online party, so be sure to join and take advantage of the savings!

3. Can I invite my friends and family to the online birthday party even if they are not familiar with Pampered Chef?

Of course! We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join the celebration. It's a great opportunity for them to learn more about Pampered Chef and our products. Plus, they can take advantage of the exclusive deals and discounts too!

4. How long will the online birthday party last?

The online birthday party will last for 2 hours. During this time, we will have games, giveaways, and special offers for our guests to enjoy. You can join at any time during the 2-hour window.

5. Can I participate in the online birthday party if I live outside of the United States?

Yes, our online birthday party is open to everyone, regardless of where you live. However, please note that the deals and discounts offered may vary depending on your location. We will do our best to make the celebration fun for all our global guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • GiselaElizabeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GiselaElizabeth
  • MicheleC