• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Recipes for Large Crowd

Serve with desired toppings.In summary, the speaker is planning a presentation about chocolate for a group of 150 people at an upcoming luncheon. They are seeking help with finding three recipes that showcase a variety of chocolate desserts and do not all use Cool Whip. They mention possibly making 2-step fudge, chocolate chip delight, Tiramisu brownie squares, and a cake. A suggestion is given for Peanutty Brownie Pizza. Three potential recipes are also listed: Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and Chocolate Mousse.
ChefSandyK
Hi all. I'm doing a presentation for the OSC luncheon next month...a group of about 150. The theme is chocolate. I'm not a big chocolate person myself, so I could use some help. I won't be able to actually bake anything there because I'll be up in front of them. I will have my buffet burners, can get a microwave. Refrigeration might be hard to pull off (maybe a cooler?) I know I can bake some things in advance, etc...but I'm having a really hard time finding 3 recipes that show a variety of things. I'm also having a hard time finding three recipes that don't all call for COOL WHIP!!!!! :) Right now I was thinking about having the 2-step fudge prepared in advance, finishing off the chocolate chip delight (have never actually tried this, though), Tiramisu brownie squares, and then maybe some kind of cake thing. (Are you starting to see what I mean about the Cool Whip? lol)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Sandy

How about the Peanutty Brownie Pizza. You bake the brownie crust crust ahead of time. I am using for an Amazing race show tomorrow night. I attached recipe in case you do not have it. Great for PMS show also

Attachments

• Peanutty Brownie Pizza.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 315
1. Chocolate TrufflesIngredients:- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped- 1/2 cup heavy cream- Cocoa powder, for dusting- Optional toppings: chopped nuts, shredded coconut, sprinkles, etc.Instructions:1. In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until hot but not boiling.2. Place chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and pour hot cream over it. Let sit for 1-2 minutes.3. Stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.4. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.5. Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into 1-inch balls.6. Roll balls in cocoa powder or desired toppings.7. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to serve.2. Chocolate Covered StrawberriesIngredients:- 1 pound fresh strawberries, washed and dried- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped- Optional toppings: chopped nuts, shredded coconut, sprinkles, etc.Instructions:1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.2. In a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate until smooth.3. Dip each strawberry in the melted chocolate, covering about 3/4 of the berry.4. Place the dipped strawberries on the lined baking sheet.5. Sprinkle desired toppings on top of the chocolate.6. Let the chocolate set at room temperature or place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.7. Serve and enjoy!3. Chocolate MousseIngredients:- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped- 1/4 cup unsalted butter- 4 eggs, separated- 1/4 cup granulated sugar- 1/2 cup heavy cream- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate shavings, fresh berries, etc.Instructions:1. In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and let cool.2. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until pale and fluffy.3. In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.4. In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.5. Gently fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the egg yolk mixture.6. Fold in the beaten egg whites, followed by the whipped cream.7. Divide the mousse into individual serving dishes

What is the serving size for the chocolate recipes?

The serving size for the chocolate recipes is typically for a large crowd of 20-25 people.

Are the chocolate recipes easy to make?

Yes, our chocolate recipes are designed to be easy to make and can be prepared in advance to save time.

Can the chocolate recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, most of our chocolate recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Do you have any chocolate recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of chocolate recipes for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options.

What types of chocolate are used in the recipes?

Our chocolate recipes use a variety of chocolate, including dark, milk, and white chocolate, to cater to different preferences. We also have recipes that use cocoa powder for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • MaryannNic