• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chinese Visa Application: Employer Address - HO or Home Address?

In summary, the difference between an employer address and a home address for a Chinese visa application is that the former refers to the official address of the company or organization that the applicant works for, while the latter is the residential address of the applicant. If the applicant works remotely or has a home-based business, they should provide their home address as the employer address. However, additional documents may be required to prove their employment and business. A P.O. Box is not accepted as a valid employer address, and the specific office or branch address should be used if the company has multiple locations. Proof of the employer's address, such as a letter from the company or a pay stub, is necessary to verify the employment and authenticity of the address provided.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm filling out my Chinese visa application and it asks for my employer and employer's address. Would you put the address for HO or your home address? I put my home phone number for the office phone number.

I'd put your home address since we're technically not employees of PC.

Should I list PC as my employer then? Or just leave that section blank?

I always put Self Employed/Direct Sales in those types of spaces. What do the rest of you do?

I always just list SELF as my employer.

thanks - I'll go the self-employed route.

China? I am totally out of the loop on this one!

cmdtrgd said:
China? I am totally out of the loop on this one!

Where ya been girlfriend? Yep - we are going to China for 2 weeks. FIL is taking us. I'm looking forward to the trip - but I'll have to miss conference :( I'm sad about that part.

I've been dealing with family issues....just keeping my head above water right now. Have fun!

Related to Chinese Visa Application: Employer Address - HO or Home Address?

1. What is the difference between an employer address and a home address for a Chinese visa application?

The employer address refers to the official address of the company or organization that the applicant works for, while the home address is the residential address of the applicant.

2. Which address should be provided if I work remotely or have a home-based business?

In this case, you should provide your home address as the employer address. However, you may also need to provide additional documents to prove your employment and business, such as a work contract or business registration certificate.

3. Can I use a P.O. Box as my employer address?

No, a P.O. Box is not accepted as a valid employer address for a Chinese visa application. You must provide a physical address where the company is located.

4. What if my employer has multiple locations, which address should I use?

If your company has multiple locations, you should use the address of the specific office or branch where you work. If you work remotely or from home, you can use the main office address or your personal home address.

5. Do I need to provide proof of my employer address?

Yes, you will need to provide a document that shows your employer's address, such as a letter from your company, a recent pay stub, or a business card with the company's address. This is to verify your employment and the authenticity of the address provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefPeg