• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing Invites - Return Address

In summary, When you are sending out invites in an envelope, you can either put your address or the host's address in the return address spot.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
When you are sending out invites in an envelope do you put your address or the host's address in the return address spot?

The Host's.....they don't necessarily know who you are, plus I want them to RSVp to the Host. The guest doesn't have to know I SENT the invites. I'm just her "personal assistant" for a day. :D That's my take on it anyway....

Interesting... I have always put mine, but it def. makes sense to put the host's!

I always put the hosts--that way she gets them if any are returned so she can make sure to call them. Also, I often don't open mail from people I don't know, so I want the guests to open it! After all, the host is inviting them, not me!

I figured I would put the hosts but it seems so much easier just to stamp my address on there. I know I'll just use my labels.

You can also make up labels with your Host's name/address on them. I do that. I put a nice font, and usually only need to use one sheet of labels.

I use my host's name as the return address.

Same here - host's name and address. Not only are the recipients more likely to open them, but if any of them are returned, like for a bad address, they go back to the host. She's more likely than I am to have a phone number to call that guest when an invitation is returned.

I put this in the return address
Host: Her/His name
My name
Pampered Chef Consultant
My address
My website
This way they have both of our names and addresses her info is on the invitation; so they can RSVP to her but if the envelope comes back I have the mini catalog to re-use. I just call the host and have her contact them by phone to invite them if it's returned for an incorrect address.

1. How do I add my return address to my mailing invites?

To add your return address to your mailing invites, simply go to the "Edit" section of your invitation and scroll down to the bottom of the page. There, you will see a field labeled "Return Address" where you can enter your address. Make sure to save your changes before finalizing your invitation.

2. Can I use a PO Box as my return address?

Yes, you can use a PO Box as your return address if you prefer. Simply enter the PO Box number and any necessary information (such as the city and state) in the "Return Address" field when editing your invitation.

3. Do I have to use my home address as the return address?

No, you do not have to use your home address as the return address. You can use any address that you feel comfortable with, such as a work address or a PO Box. Just make sure the address is valid and able to receive mail.

4. How do I change my return address for future invitations?

To change your return address for future invitations, go to your account settings and click on the "Return Address" tab. From there, you can edit your current return address or add a new one. Make sure to save your changes before creating any new invitations.

5. Can I have different return addresses for different invitations?

Yes, you can have different return addresses for different invitations. Simply follow the steps for changing your return address for future invitations and make sure to save your changes before creating a new invitation. You can also edit the return address for individual invitations by going to the "Edit" section of the specific invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • ChefMary412
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • lisa717