• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mailing invites - return address

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
When you are sending out invites in an envelope do you put your address or the host's address in the return address spot?

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
The Host's.....they don't necessarily know who you are, plus I want them to RSVp to the Host. The guest doesn't have to know I SENT the invites. I'm just her "personal assistant" for a day. :D That's my take on it anyway....

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Interesting... I have always put mine, but it def. makes sense to put the host's!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I always put the hosts--that way she gets them if any are returned so she can make sure to call them. Also, I often don't open mail from people I don't know, so I want the guests to open it! After all, the host is inviting them, not me!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I figured I would put the hosts but it seems so much easier just to stamp my address on there. I know I'll just use my labels.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
You can also make up labels with your Host's name/address on them. I do that. I put a nice font, and usually only need to use one sheet of labels.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I use my host's name as the return address.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Same here - host's name and address. Not only are the recipients more likely to open them, but if any of them are returned, like for a bad address, they go back to the host. She's more likely than I am to have a phone number to call that guest when an invitation is returned.

Jul 13, 2007
I put this in the return address
Host: Her/His name
My name
Pampered Chef Consultant
My address
My website
This way they have both of our names and addresses her info is on the invitation; so they can RSVP to her but if the envelope comes back I have the mini catalog to re-use. I just call the host and have her contact them by phone to invite them if it's returned for an incorrect address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views