• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Fajita Pizza in Atb Cookbook

In summary, the author suggests that anyone who wants to make this pizza should use a bar pan because the refridgerator crust is already that shape.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Has anyone made this before?? If so how is it?? I want to make it for my family, but DH and I don't like red/green peppers cooked. So I was thinking of leaving them out and just putting banana peppers on it .....cuz we LOVE those...LOL.

Anyone got any suggestions or thoughts on this recipe?? Do you like it or is it not that great??

I thought it was delicious and so did the rest of the family. I'm a huge cilantro lover so I added extra.

This is the recipe my director did for almost 2 years when she first became a consultant. It's really good!

I love this recipe. It's what I fixed for my DH the first time I cooked for him before he was my DH. :D (did you get all that?) He said "it won my heart!"

I consider myself the resident expert of the fajita pizza! I make it about 2-3 times per month for my family and then I make it for almost ALL my shows...it is awesome, you can make it w/ banana peppers no problem. I throw mushrooms in mine too...

I make it all the time at home too. Most of the time I don't put any peppers on it at all (If I were doing it for a show I would). So, I would think any peppers that you like would work nicely!

I have never tried it but my curiosity is up about it now, so, I will have to try it. But Russell does not like any peppers, I might put peppers on hald of it for me.

jrstephens said:
I have never tried it but my curiosity is up about it now, so, I will have to try it. But Russell does not like any peppers, I might put peppers on hald of it for me.

It's great w/o the peppers!!
I don't mind cooking with peppers to taste, but I just don't care to eat them. When I make the pizza at home, I don't use the peppers and it's still one of my favorite pizzas to make (might be replaced as favorite by spinach carbonara though!!)

I made this for the first time last night at home and loved it! I had a hard time with the crusts though. I think next time I would just use a bag crust instead of trying to mess with the refrigerated unless someone has some words of wisdom for me on how to do the crust easier. I am always looking for suggestions!

What problem did you have w/ the refridgerator crust?

I'm sure I just wasn't putting it together right because of course the stone is round and the crust is not. It just looked messy to me when I was done and very thick. Normally I love the refrigerated crusts and crescent rolls, just not with this recipe I guess.

Last edited:
I always make it w/ the Pillsbury crust and if it happens to come on the stone a little thick, I flatten it out w my hand or the bakers roller. Havent really had a problem! It woudn't taste as good w/ crescent roll I don't think.

Usually I just buy a quick pizza crust mix that you add water to when I am making regular pizza at home. Maybe I just need to try it again.

alatour said:
I'm sure I just wasn't putting it together right because of course the stone is round and the crust is not. It just looked messy to me when I was done and very thick. Normally I love the refrigerated crusts and crescent rolls, just not with this recipe I guess.

Do u have the bar pan? That is what I do all my pizzas on since the refrig crust is already that shape.

Easy and Yummy--I have done it for years.

jrstephens said:
Do u have the bar pan? That is what I do all my pizzas on since the refrig crust is already that shape.

That's a good idea. I might do that if I choose to make this at a show because it was SO Yummy!! Thanks!

jrstephens said:

That's just what I was going to say! LOL

jrstephens said:

Me too! The Bar Pan, until recently when overtaken by the DCB, has always been in my top 10 sellers, and is still in my top 20. I love to show the versatility of it - and when I make a pizza for a show, I tell the guests that you can do so much with it - because of the sides, you can do bacon, bar cookies, and oven omelets - plus, you can do everything that you can do on the flat round stone, except make a round pizza! But that's okay, because you can get a round pizza anywhere!:thumbup:

When I first ordered my pc stuff I got the round stone because of the rings... but I think since I have gotten the bar pan, that I have yet to reuse the round one!! I always use the bar pan for pizza, especially when using the pillsbury crust cuz it fits great and its a no fuss, no mess solution. I also use my bar pan to make my seven layer bars, and the crust comes out sooooo much better!

I also love my bar pan. It is the most used stone in my kitchen!

1. How do I make the Chicken Fajita Pizza from the Pampered Chef Atb Cookbook?

To make the Chicken Fajita Pizza, start by preheating your oven to 400°F. Roll out a refrigerated pizza crust on a Large Round Stone and pre-bake for 8 minutes. In a skillet, cook diced chicken, bell peppers, and onions until cooked through. Spread a layer of salsa on the pre-baked crust, followed by the cooked chicken and vegetable mixture. Top with shredded cheese and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for the Chicken Fajita Pizza?

Yes, you can use a homemade pizza dough or a store-bought crust instead of the refrigerated pizza crust. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Absolutely! You can use sliced steak, shrimp, or even tofu as a substitute for the chicken in this recipe. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the protein you choose.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pizza crust and toppings ahead of time and assemble the pizza right before baking. You can also fully assemble and bake the pizza, then reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

5. What toppings go well with the Chicken Fajita Pizza?

In addition to the chicken, peppers, onions, and salsa, you can also add toppings like black beans, corn, jalapenos, or avocado to the pizza. You can also serve it with toppings like sour cream, guacamole, or hot sauce on the side.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies