• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can Replace Lemon Pepper in Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

In summary, the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza is a great recipe that can be substituted with the Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.
pcemilynenid
Has anyone done the Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza? If so, what can you substitute for the Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix?

Lemon Pepper Seasoning? My copy of the recipe doesn't have that...:confused:

I make it ALL the time, and we ALL love it. Family, friends, guests, hosts and customers. Yummo!

What seasoning do you use with it?

Here's the recipe I have. Where did you get your recipe with the lemon pepper seasoning? I'm curious to see that version.

1 can Pilsbury pizza crust
1 head of romaine lettuce
2 cups cooked chicken
1 red bell pepper
1/3 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced (optional)
¼ cup (1 ounce) fresh Parmesan cheese
¾ cup light or regular creamy Caesar salad dressing (I use Renee’s0
1 garlic clove

Preheat oven to 425. Lightly sprinkle Large Round Stone or rectangle stone with flour using Flour/Sugar Shaker. Unroll Pizza crust on baking stone. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll to within an inch of the edge of the stone. Bake 12 – 14 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Cool completely.

Meanwhile, using Chef’s Knife, slice lettuce; dice chicken and bell pepper. Slice olives with Egg Slicer Plus. Place lettuce, chicken, bell pepper and olives in large Colander Bowl.

Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. In Small Batter Bowl, combine salad dressing, half of the Parmesan cheese and garlic pressed with garlic press; mix well.

Spread half of the dressing mixture evenly over crust. Add remaining salad dressing mixture to lettuce mixture; toss to coat. Top crust with salad mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.

Thanks for your version! I got my recipe online at joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs. My recipe is pretty much the same recipe as the one you posted except it calls for the Pantry Lemon Pepper Seasoning and also uses the Pantry Pizza Crust & Roll Mix. I will definitely substitute with the pizza crust. I think the recipe came from a Season's Best in 2001.

I got mine from the It's Good For You Cookbook I believe. Try it, it's GREAT!!

Older versions of the recipe may call for products that are no longer in the line, but versions included in more recent books will be updated. HO is pretty good about that. :)

This is a great recipe! I have done it at a few shows earlier this year and everyone seemed to love it.

I've done it at a show & it was a huge hit.

1. What is the main ingredient in Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

The main ingredient in Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza is, as the name suggests, chicken. It is usually grilled or roasted and then sliced or diced to top the pizza.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

While the traditional version of Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza includes chicken, there are vegetarian options available. These can include substituting the chicken with tofu or adding additional vegetables like roasted peppers or mushrooms.

3. Does the pizza come with the Caesar dressing already on it?

Yes, the Caesar dressing is typically already spread on the pizza before it is topped with the chicken and other ingredients. However, you can always request for the dressing to be served on the side if you prefer.

4. Can I customize my Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable options for Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza. You can choose your preferred crust, toppings, and even add extra ingredients to make it your own unique creation.

5. How do I reheat leftovers of Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza?

The best way to reheat Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza is in the oven. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and place the pizza on a baking sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through. This will help to maintain the crispiness of the crust and ensure all the toppings are warmed evenly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ann F
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered_usmc
Replies
Views
pamperedpsalmstress
  • tjb11675
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies