• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Pastry Recipe Needed Please!

In summary, Donna went to a PC show 10 years ago and saw a Cherry Cheesecake ring being demoed. She was wondering if anyone knew of the recipe. Someone posted it on the forum and she was able to find it. She will be making it on Sunday.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I have a show on Sunday and my host said she went to a PC show 10 years ago and they demo-ed a cherry pastry and she said it was so good! Now, 10 years ago could be 5 or 15, you never know. If anyone knows of such a recipe, would you mind posting it? I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Could she mean the Cherry Cheesecake ring. I have the recipe in The Pampered Chef Classics cookbook that's been retired.

Donna,

Would you mind posting it? :) That may be what she is talking about. :confused: Who knows! TIA!

Here's the Cherry Cheese Coffee CakeI made it with Apples (instead of cherry's) and my husband LOVED it!

Attachments

• coffecake.pub
    82.5 KB · Views: 381
For some reason I couldn't open Liz's publisher doc so I apologize if this is the same recipe.

I think this might be what she was lookig for:

Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake

cake & filling
2 (8 oz. each) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
21 oz. can cherry pie filling

glaze
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 teaspoons milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent dough and arrange 12 of the triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of the Large Round Stone - the points will not meet in the center. Lightly flour and roll out the seams making a 14" circle with a 3" hole in the center. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg & vanilla and spread over dough. Top with pie filling. Cut each of the 4 remaining triangles into thirds (starting at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point). Arrange over filling evenly in spoke-like pattern. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool sllightly. Mix powdered sugar and milk until glaze consistancy and drizzle over coffee cake.

This recipe was in the 1992 Favorites and 1999 Classics cookbooks so I'm guessing it was around PC kitchen shows before 1992 (how else could it be a "favorite"?! It is also in several of the old Season's Best.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much Liz and Beth! I will be making it on Sunday!! Wish me luck! :)

Looks like they took care of you. Didn't want you to think that I forgot you!

Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake was one of the first recipes I made. It is soooooooo good!!! YUMMY! And so easy, but doesnt show many high dollared products.

Yeah, I'm just looking for one as a side that was done before. Thanks everyone for posting! :)

1. How do I make a cherry pastry using Pampered Chef products?

To make a cherry pastry using Pampered Chef products, you will need our Cherry Stoner tool to remove the pits from fresh cherries. Then, use our Pastry Cutter to cut the dough into even strips. You can also use our Pastry Press to create a perfectly shaped pastry. Follow the instructions on your chosen pastry recipe for the rest of the steps.

2. Can I use canned cherries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use canned cherries for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the pastry may differ slightly from using fresh cherries. Drain the cherries well before using and adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe accordingly.

3. Is there a gluten-free option for this cherry pastry recipe?

Yes, you can make a gluten-free cherry pastry by using gluten-free flour and ensuring that all other ingredients used are also gluten-free. Pampered Chef offers a gluten-free flour blend that can be used in this recipe.

4. How can I prevent the cherry filling from leaking out of the pastry?

To prevent the cherry filling from leaking out of the pastry, make sure to seal the edges of the pastry tightly. You can also brush a little bit of beaten egg or milk on the edges before sealing to act as a glue. Additionally, do not overfill the pastry with the cherry filling.

5. Can I make these cherry pastries ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these cherry pastries ahead of time. Once assembled, you can cover and refrigerate the pastries for up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the pastries are cold when placed in the oven. Alternatively, you can freeze the unbaked pastries and bake them when needed. Allow them to thaw in the refrigerator before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michelletx
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • doughmama