• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Older Recipe... Anybody Have It?

In summary, you can find older Pampered Chef recipes on their website under the "Recipes" section or by using the search bar. If you can't find a specific recipe, you can request it by contacting their customer service team. The older recipes are still relevant and accurate, as they are regularly tested and updated. While it's recommended to follow the recipe as written, substitutions can be made as needed. And all Pampered Chef recipes, including older ones, are covered by their satisfaction guarantee.
NinaPChef
Hello everyone, I went to a PC cooking show years ago and they prepared a cherry and cream cheese croissant braid... does anybody remember this recipe from anywhere? And if so do you have it?

I have someone who requested that recipe for her party...:eek:

please let me know!

Thanks =)

Here it is! You can make it like a braid or a wreath...and substitute out the pie filling for whatever flavor you like!

Attachments

• Cherry Cheese Ring.doc
    21 KB · Views: 243
Thank you SO SO SO much =)

You are welcome!

I see this was your first post- welcome to Chef Success!

Thanks again! ChefSuccess has been a huge help already, and I just joined yesterday!

1. Where can I find older Pampered Chef recipes?

You can find older Pampered Chef recipes on our website under the "Recipes" section. You can also search for specific recipes using our search bar.

2. How can I request an older Pampered Chef recipe that I can't find online?

You can request an older Pampered Chef recipe by contacting our customer service team and providing the name of the recipe or a description of the dish. We will do our best to locate the recipe for you.

3. Are older Pampered Chef recipes still relevant and accurate?

Yes, our older Pampered Chef recipes are still relevant and accurate. We take great care in ensuring that all of our recipes are tested and updated as needed.

4. Can I make substitutions in older Pampered Chef recipes?

While we always recommend following the recipe as written for the best results, you can make substitutions in older Pampered Chef recipes as needed. Just keep in mind that the final outcome may differ slightly.

5. Are older Pampered Chef recipes still covered by the same guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef recipes, including older ones, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the outcome of a recipe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
linojackie
Replies
Views
chefann
  • mheat923
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies