• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Quiche Recipe: Rediscover an Old Favorite for Mother's Day

In summary, to make mini quiches for Mother's Day, you will need 6 large eggs, 1 ½ cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated cheese, 1 cup of chopped vegetables, 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon, 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh herbs, and 12 mini pie crusts. These mini quiches can be made ahead of time by storing the filling in the fridge for up to 24 hours, or by baking and storing them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can use store-bought pie crusts, but making your own from scratch will enhance the flavor. Different types of cheese can also be used, and the mini qu
kristenlee
Hello
I am looking for the mini quiche recipe. I have not made it in years and cannot remember where to find it. My mom has requested that I make those for her tomarrow for mothers day.
Thanks
Kristen

kristenlee said:
Hello
I am looking for the mini quiche recipe. I have not made it in years and cannot remember where to find it. My mom has requested that I make those for her tomarrow for mothers day.
Thanks
Kristen

Do you have the All The Best Cookbook?

That is where it is - but I don't have time to type it out right now - when I get home from dinner I will if you still need it!

Yes I have the cookbook. that recipe is different than the one I was looking for. The one I am thinking of had a recipe for the crust and didn't have all those fillings. If I can't find that recipe, this one will work
Thank you
Kristen

1. What ingredients do I need to make mini quiches for Mother's Day?

To make mini quiches for Mother's Day, you will need 6 large eggs, 1 ½ cups of heavy cream, 1 cup of grated cheese (such as cheddar or gruyere), 1 cup of chopped vegetables (such as spinach, mushrooms, or bell peppers), 6 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon, 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh herbs (such as thyme or chives), and 12 mini pie crusts.

2. Can I make these mini quiches ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these mini quiches ahead of time. You can prepare the filling and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours. You can also bake the mini quiches and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. When ready to serve, reheat the quiches in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.

3. Can I use store-bought pie crusts for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pie crusts for this recipe. However, if you have the time, making your own pie crust from scratch will give the mini quiches a more homemade and delicious flavor.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for these mini quiches?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for these mini quiches. While the recipe calls for cheddar or gruyere, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer or have on hand. Some other great options include feta, goat cheese, or Swiss cheese.

5. How long do I bake these mini quiches for?

You will bake these mini quiches for about 25 minutes at 375°F. However, it is always best to check them at the 20-minute mark and continue baking until the tops are lightly golden and the filling is set. If using a different type of pie crust or a different oven, the baking time may vary slightly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newchef2010
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom