1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cherry pastry recipe needed please!

Tags:
  1. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey everyone! I have a show on Sunday and my host said she went to a PC show 10 years ago and they demo-ed a cherry pastry and she said it was so good! Now, 10 years ago could be 5 or 15, you never know. If anyone knows of such a recipe, would you mind posting it? I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Sep 15, 2005
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Could she mean the Cherry Cheesecake ring. I have the recipe in The Pampered Chef Classics cookbook that's been retired.

Sep 15, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

Donna,

Would you mind posting it? :) That may be what she is talking about. :confused: Who knows! TIA!

Sep 15, 2005
  4. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

Here's the Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake

I made it with Apples (instead of cherry's) and my husband LOVED it!

Attached Files:

Sep 16, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

For some reason I couldn't open Liz's publisher doc so I apologize if this is the same recipe.

I think this might be what she was lookig for:

Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake

cake & filling
    2 (8 oz. each) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls
    8 oz. cream cheese
    1/4 cup powdered sugar
    1 egg
    1/2 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
    21 oz. can cherry pie filling

glaze
    1/2 cup powdered sugar
    2-3 teaspoons milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll crescent dough and arrange 12 of the triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of the Large Round Stone - the points will not meet in the center. Lightly flour and roll out the seams making a 14" circle with a 3" hole in the center. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg & vanilla and spread over dough. Top with pie filling. Cut each of the 4 remaining triangles into thirds (starting at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point). Arrange over filling evenly in spoke-like pattern. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool sllightly. Mix powdered sugar and milk until glaze consistancy and drizzle over coffee cake.

This recipe was in the 1992 Favorites and 1999 Classics cookbooks so I'm guessing it was around PC kitchen shows before 1992 (how else could it be a "favorite"?! It is also in several of the old Season's Best.

Enjoy!

Sep 16, 2005
  6. PampMomof3

Thanks so much Liz and Beth! I will be making it on Sunday!! Wish me luck! :)

Sep 16, 2005
  7. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Looks like they took care of you. Didn't want you to think that I forgot you!

Sep 17, 2005
  8. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake was one of the first recipes I made. It is soooooooo good!!! YUMMY! And so easy, but doesnt show many high dollared products.

Sep 17, 2005
  9. PampMomof3

Yeah, I'm just looking for one as a side that was done before. Thanks everyone for posting! :)

Sep 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted