• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Kris B: July OOF Requested

In summary, Chef Kris B created a July OOF for a guest host that is traveling in June. Sandi is the original creator of the monthly host flyers and outside order forms that circulate around. She started sharing them back in the 90's but got overwhelmed and stopped. Lydia is also a creator of monthly host flyers and outside order forms. She is thankful for the number of people who edit them and keep them going.
ChefCKHall
CHEF KRIS B! RE: July OOFHi Kam! Thank you for all you do! When you have a chance, can you make up a July OOF? I have a host traveling in June with a show in July and would love to have OOF for her to take with her!

Blessings, CK

Last edited:
ChefCKHall said:
Hi Kam! Thank you for all you do! When you have a chance, can you make up a July OOF? I have a host traveling in June with a show in July and would love to have OOF for her to take with her!

Blessings, CK

Someone else (Kris, I think?) does these.Sorry!

I just went and looked and it is ChefKrisB.

kam said:
Someone else (Kris, I think?) does these.Sorry!

I just went and looked and it is ChefKrisB.

You are BOTH so talented!

CK,
Did you find the July OOF? I can't find it anywhere..

I'm needing this, too. Did any of our awesome, amazing ladies that make these do the one for July yet?

TIA,
Sandi

Hello,
I don't usually have time to get on here, but happened to see you needed the July OOF. I'm amazed at the number of people who use this. I'm actually the original creator of the monthly host flyers and outside order forms that circulate around. I started sharing them back in the 90's, but ended up getting so overwhelmed by the number of requests for them that I had to stop. So I'm thankful that so many people edit them monthly and keep them going. I wasn't sure if you already have the July OOF, but if not - I've attached it for you.
Blessings,
Lydia

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-July11.doc
    127.5 KB · Views: 687
cheflydia said:
Hello,
I don't usually have time to get on here, but happened to see you needed the July OOF. I'm amazed at the number of people who use this. I'm actually the original creator of the monthly host flyers and outside order forms that circulate around. I started sharing them back in the 90's, but ended up getting so overwhelmed by the number of requests for them that I had to stop. So I'm thankful that so many people edit them monthly and keep them going. I wasn't sure if you already have the July OOF, but if not - I've attached it for you.
Blessings,
Lydia

Thank you Lydia! I look forward to hopefully meeting you at National Conference too! (sent you a friend request on FB) Welcome to Chef Success....did you just get onto the forum? CK

I just responded to your facebook request. You must have met two of my downline directors at New Director Academy since I see they are friends of yours. I really don't get on here or on the forum much... too many emails to keep up with already. Just happened to be up tonight working on my workshop for conference. You have had quite an amazing start with Pampered Chef. Congrats! Maybe we'll run into each other in Chicago:)

Thank You! :)

1. What is the deadline for submitting a July OOF request with Chef Kris B?

The deadline for submitting a July OOF request with Chef Kris B is June 30th. Requests submitted after this date may not be approved.

2. How do I submit a July OOF request with Chef Kris B?

To submit a July OOF request with Chef Kris B, please email your request to his assistant at [email protected]. Be sure to include the dates and reason for your requested time off.

3. Can I request multiple days off with Chef Kris B?

Yes, you can request multiple days off with Chef Kris B. Please be sure to include all dates and reasons for your requested time off in your email.

4. Will my July OOF request be automatically approved with Chef Kris B?

No, July OOF requests with Chef Kris B are not automatically approved. All requests are subject to his approval and availability.

5. How will I know if my July OOF request with Chef Kris B has been approved?

If your July OOF request with Chef Kris B is approved, you will receive an email confirmation from his assistant. If it is not approved, you will also receive an email with the reason for the denial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies