• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking In With Your Downline: Seeking Advice

In summary, checking in with your downline is crucial for maintaining a strong relationship, providing support, and staying updated on their progress and challenges. It is recommended to check in at least once a month, but the frequency can vary. Effective ways to check in include one-on-one meetings, team meetings, surveys, and staying in touch through social media. To ensure your downline feels comfortable seeking advice, establish trust and respect. If they are not open to receiving advice, offer support and avoid imposing your ideas.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
How often do you keep in touch with your downline? I am in a precarious postition, and I wanted others thoughts.

I try to do it once a week, especially in the beginning. Once they know what they are doing and are confident enough then I limit it to once or twice a month.

If they are wanting to step up their business to the next level, then it is definately once a week.

I try and e-mail and check in at least once a week. If they are having troubles with anything, then I can work with them. I always ask when their shows are for the month so that I can send them a good luck e-mail and then check in after the show to see how it went for them. Once they get established, I will probably cut back...but I know that I like being checked in on so I'm hoping that my gals do too!

Once a week sometimes more it just depends on when they're shows are and if I think they need extra encouragement. They seem to really appreciate it. I truly believe that I have developed a relationship with them and we are just friends talking, even though it is about the business.

We schedule weekly calls and many emails are exchanged in between.

I touch base at least weekly eithe rby email and/or phone...whether or not they respondis up to them. I try to follow their lead and work with them in the fashion that is most comfortable to them -- those who prefer phone, I spend more phone time with -- those who prefer email, I spend more email time with...

What's your precarious position?

Related to Checking In With Your Downline: Seeking Advice

What is the purpose of checking in with my downline?

Checking in with your downline allows you to maintain a strong relationship with your team, provide support and guidance, and stay updated on their progress and challenges.

How often should I check in with my downline?

We recommend checking in with your downline at least once a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on your team's needs and goals.

What are some effective ways to check in with my downline?

Some effective ways to check in with your downline include scheduling regular one-on-one meetings, hosting virtual or in-person team meetings, sending out surveys or questionnaires, and staying in touch through social media or messaging apps.

How can I make sure my downline feels comfortable seeking advice from me?

To create a safe and open environment for your downline to seek advice, it's important to establish mutual respect and trust. Be approachable, actively listen to their concerns, and offer non-judgmental support and guidance.

What should I do if my downline is not open to receiving advice?

If your downline is not open to receiving advice, try to understand their perspective and respect their boundaries. Offer support and let them know that you are available whenever they are ready to seek advice. Avoid imposing your ideas or forcing them to accept your help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Kelly8