• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking In: How's That Kitchen & Pampered Chef Biz Going?

In summary, Ann is busy working on her kitchen remodel, but she is also feeling a little lazy this week. KG will be impersonating her when she is not around to answer questions.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
...just making sure you are around and feeling o.k., you've been pretty quiet this week (or I've been gone too much and missed you in passing).

I hope your kitchen is coming along and you're really ramping up that PC business!!!!

Yeah. where are you ChefAnn, do I need to drive over and check on you.... not that i know where you live, but maybe I will just look for houses with kitchen remodels! haha. :)

I hope she did not get buried under a falling wall!

Come back soon!

We're not remodeling quite yet. In fact, I'm supposed to be cleaning up the dining room so I can move the kitchen in there. But I'm feeling really lazy this week. :) DH wants to get a dumpster in a week or 2, and that's when demolition will start. I've been playing a game in the mornings this week, so that's why I haven't been on as much. (I really need to hide the CD so I can't play, since it's one of those games that just takes over everything). Melissa- if you want to come over, you can! We can do lunch or something. PM me if you need directions.And you gals are so sweet to ask what's up. :) I'll make sure I remind everyone when I leave town for vacation, so you don't start to worry then.

Maybe you could just post your schedule for us?.....:D

what are you guys talking about? ChefAnn always "pops" into the shoutbox when I have a question! not when I'm rambling.. but when it's a real question that is business like fashion. ;) hehe.

Yes, and when you leave for vacation, if you are driving on I-70 you'll go right past my house;)

I-70? If she went that way, by the time she got to your house, she'd be asleep.:indif: :indif: :indif:

Sorry, Lacy. We're probably taking I-80. Too many family traditions along 80 (I went to college in IA). We do have to swing to the south, but my parents have some weird route they like to take that's all back roads in the middle of nowhere. :yuck:

chefann said:
Sorry, Lacy. We're probably taking I-80. Too many family traditions along 80 (I went to college in IA). We do have to swing to the south, but my parents have some weird route they like to take that's all back roads in the middle of nowhere. :yuck:
I'm along I-80, you can stop in and see me!

chefann said:
We're not remodeling quite yet. In fact, I'm supposed to be cleaning up the dining room so I can move the kitchen in there.

Did you say that that's what you were going to do yesterday? ;)

"Supposed to", and "did" are two completely different things. :D I did get about 1/4 of the stuff in/on the china cabinet wrapped up and in a box. Of all the times to NOT have PC boxes around! Wadesgirl, I'd love to stop in, but we're going to be trying to make good time with the kids in the car. We'll be in 2 vehicles, and neither of them are mine (so I won't have a say in where we stop).

ChefBeckyD said:
Maybe you could just post your schedule for us?.....:D
Boy are we gonna have Ann withdrawls on her vacation lol! Can you take your laptop and pop in just to say hi??:D

heat123 said:
Boy are we gonna have Ann withdrawls on her vacation lol! Can you take your laptop and pop in just to say hi??:D

That's o.k., KG will just impersonate her again... ;)

Or was that Ann impersonating KG... :confused:

I'll have my laptop, but when we're actually driving (3 days each way), I won't be able to connect to teh intarweb. (That's an intentional misspelling. It's a joke DH and I have.) I can log on from my sister's house in Fox Point, but that's not where I'll be for most of the week. And I don't think my other sister has wireless, which means I'll either be commandeering her machine to check email, or just not connecting while I'm in Colorado.

janetupnorth said:
That's o.k., KG will just impersonate her again... ;)

Or was that Ann impersonating KG... :confused:
That was me saying Hi from his computer while he was logged in. :)
(If you're referring to conference last year.)

chefann said:
That was me saying Hi from his computer while he was logged in. :)
(If you're referring to conference last year.)

Yeah something around that time...when it developed into using each other's avatars and all that stuff...

chefann said:
I'll have my laptop, but when we're actually driving (3 days each way), I won't be able to connect to teh intarweb. (That's an intentional misspelling. It's a joke DH and I have.) I can log on from my sister's house in Fox Point, but that's not where I'll be for most of the week. And I don't think my other sister has wireless, which means I'll either be commandeering her machine to check email, or just not connecting while I'm in Colorado.
Wanna borrow my broadband card?

I would, but my MacBook doesn't have a port. You'll all have to make new friends and find other people to play with. :)

That's okay. For a long time, I thought a broadband was like the Bangles or something.

1. How do I track my progress as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can track your progress through the "My Business" tab on your personal consultant website. Here, you can view your sales, bookings, and team performance.

2. Can I earn free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free products through various incentives such as reaching sales goals, booking parties, and sponsoring new team members.

3. How can I improve my sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To improve your sales as a Pampered Chef consultant, focus on building relationships with your customers and offering personalized recommendations for their cooking needs. Additionally, take advantage of the training and resources provided by Pampered Chef to enhance your product knowledge and selling skills.

4. How do I book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To book parties as a Pampered Chef consultant, reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also attend vendor events and host virtual parties to expand your customer base. Utilize the tools and scripts provided by Pampered Chef to make the booking process easier.

5. Can I run my Pampered Chef business solely online?

Yes, you can run your Pampered Chef business solely online through virtual parties and social media platforms. However, it is recommended to also host in-person parties and events to reach a wider audience and build personal connections with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Donna O'Brien
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies