• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking if Your Credit Card is Registered: A Guide

In summary, the conversation discusses how to determine if a credit card is successfully registered for discounts at Office Depot. It is mentioned that the contracted prices may be higher than sale prices and the discount does not show up on the receipt. The conversation also mentions the convenience of OfficeMax and the process of registering a card for discounts at both Office Depot and OfficeMax on Consultant's Corner.
nikki70563
Gold Member
How do you know if your credit card is registered?

Does it show on your receipt when you check out or what and do you get a discount on everything?

bumping up for help

1) I'm not sure how you can tell if you actually have a card successfully registered.

2) We get a discount on many things, although the contracted prices are sometimes higher than the sale prices. In those instances, DON'T use your registered card - pay some other way to get the sale price. The contracted prices are what print on the receipt. After ringing up your order, swipe the credit card you have registered, and the prices will change. It can unnerve the cashier to see the price lower itself, if they haven't had to deal with it before.

See this is what happened yesturday I bought a box of sheet protectors and file dividers at the store and it was the same price no discount so that is why I was wondering if my card was registered or not.

has this happened to anyone?

It hasn't happened to me, but my OD isn't as convenient as OfficeMax. So I've only shopped at OD a couple of times since they were added as a Perks partner.

48 hours after you register your card, you should be able to use the discount. I've emailed Todd Barina (our account rep) several times before, and he's always been helpful, so I suppose you could ask him if he could verify that they have your card and you're ready to go_One other thing to keep in mind-- the discount doesn't show up on the receipt at all, so you can't see how much you've saved. I can watch the cash register display to see the total go down, but I would love to see it broken down on the receipt to see what the discounts are.Last Fall, they had color copies for .17 through the end of December. SUCH a bargain. Then HO decided to go with Kinko's, so now the discount is minimal for print jobs at Office Depot.

see this is why I think I did not get a discount because the big tabs-wide insertable was $1.59 and the 200 count sheet protectors was $9.99 and when you add it, it equals $11.58 and 8.25% for tax total is $12.56 and that is what was charged to my credit card that I registered.

Okay, I missed the Perk evidently. Where do you register your card to get the discount? Do we do it at OD or CC? Do we register with OfficeMax as well to get a discount?

AlowayFamily said:
Okay, I missed the Perk evidently. Where do you register your card to get the discount? Do we do it at OD or CC? Do we register with OfficeMax as well to get a discount?

You register your card on Consultant's Corner. Managing your business> Pampered Perks> Office Depot.

You do not need to register anything to get a discount at Office Max, just print out the card that's on Consultant's Corner (Managing your business> Pampered Perks> OfficeMax).

Related to Checking if Your Credit Card is Registered: A Guide

1. How can I check if my credit card is registered?

To check if your credit card is registered, you can contact your credit card company directly and inquire about the status of your card. They will be able to confirm if your card is registered or not.

2. Can I check if my credit card is registered online?

Yes, many credit card companies have online portals or mobile apps where you can view your account information, including the status of your credit card. You can also check your credit card statement to see if there are any charges or transactions listed.

3. Why is it important to check if my credit card is registered?

It is important to check if your credit card is registered to ensure that your card is not being used fraudulently. If your card is registered, you can also take advantage of any rewards or benefits offered by your credit card company.

4. How do I know if my credit card is registered or not?

If you have not received your credit card yet, you can check the status of your card by contacting your credit card company. If you have already received your card, you can check the back of the card for a sticker or label indicating that it is registered.

5. What should I do if my credit card is not registered?

If your credit card is not registered, you can contact your credit card company and ask them to register your card. They may also be able to assist you with any issues or concerns you have regarding your credit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ShellBeach