• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65

In summary, the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" includes a set of mini mixing bowls, whisk, spatula, and measuring cup. All items are dishwasher safe and the set includes four mini mixing bowls. The items are not available for purchase separately and the kit is only available for shipping within the United States.
chefkathy
I LOVE THIS!!!!

It is great for those leads who already have a kitchen full of PC as well as those who just can't afford the $155.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

JUST SAW THIS!!! Wahoooo! This is GREAT news!!

Ok, I'm lost! What are you girls talking about? An email from the company?

Suzieqconsultant said:
Ok, I'm lost! What are you girls talking about? An email from the company?

Yes! This is AWESOME!!!

Jist got the email! Wahoo! Might have a few who will take advantage of this!!! I've been hoping something like this would transpire!!!

Wow! I wonder why they won't keep this past June! It is a wonderful idea! I just wish I was still getting HO for the nation exposure!!

This is PERFECT for former consultants! :)

This is AWESOME!! I'm so excited about it. My head is spinning with who I want to get in touch with.:love0010:

legacypc46 said:
This is PERFECT for former consultants! :)

exactly!!:D:D

Very excited about this one!!!!!

If this as successful as it looks it might be, I'd like to see HO make it a permanent option. (Again, it's great for previous consultants and hosts who have everything already) :)

They may be testing the waters to see if the numbers improve. I know I've emailed them quite a few times and left suggestions at conferences and leadership to have two levels.
So, if it's a success, they may keep it. WOuld be a big WAHOO for a conference announcement in July!

Related to Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65

1. What does the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" include?

The "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" includes a set of mini mixing bowls, a mini whisk, a mini spatula, and a mini measuring cup.

2. Is the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" are dishwasher safe.

3. How many mini mixing bowls are included in the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65"?

The "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" includes a set of four mini mixing bowls.

4. Can I purchase the items in the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" separately?

No, the mini mixing bowls, whisk, spatula, and measuring cup are only available as a set in the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65".

5. Is the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" available for international shipping?

At this time, the "Check Your Email--- Mini Kit $65" is only available for shipping within the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose