• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Charting Fertility Friend: Seeking Fellow Cheffers!

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of a website called Fertility Friend for tracking ovulation and fertility when trying to conceive. The website involves taking daily temperature readings and entering them into a chart. Some members have also used alternative methods, such as the Shettles method, and have had success with ovulation predictor kits. The conversation also mentions other websites and methods for tracking fertility.
mandydollie
Is anyone currently charting on Fertility friend? I recently started and would love to have some buddies over there if there are any cheffers over there. I'm guessing that there might be since I found out about it on this site.

What is it?Hi Amanda--

What is fertility friend?

oh, it's a website for charting when you're trying to have a baby.

I've been using mymonthlycycles.com. I'll have to check that one out.

Does it have any info on the Shettles method? I know...it's a stretch, but one can hope that it'll help get them a little girl, right? :) I've got my boy, but now I want a girl. Regardless, I'm DONE with TWO!

I charted on fertility friend before I got pregnant. I do believe that you can have your chart show when the best time to conceive a desired sex based on the shettles method, but there are obviously no gaurantees...

I'll have to check into the whole charting thing, but if it's complicated...then forget it...LOL! We tried for a few months before conceiving my DS, but as soon as my ob-gyn suggested the Ovulation Predictor Kit, we used it, and it worked the FIRST month. But -- we'd like to help a little girl along this time if we can...LOL! I know it's not truly in my hands, but we can play a little. :)

Basically you take your temp with a special thermometer at the same time everyday when you wake up (look at the website for the most accurate times/conditions) and enter them into a chart. www.fertilityfriend.com has a free trial period where they tell you when you are/did ovulate and you can track your...um...activity? and know when you did/didn't get pregnant. I got addicted and checked it daily even though it never really changed until I put info in, LOL!

Oh, I was sooo hoping I wouldn't have to do the temp thing...LOL! Maybe I'll just buy the Shettles book, and hope for the best...LOL! Then, I can buy the OPK and go from there. We'll see...we haven't been preventing since November, and I'm still not pregnant, so we're definitely missing it somewhere...LOL!

Has anyone used the ivillage.com fertility planner? I am officially going off of my birth control June.

Gillian~I'm addicted too. I check the website several times a day just watching my chart. Not really sure what i'm watching for, but I sure do spend a lot of time looking at it. This will be our second month of trying and hoping that it's successful. I like knowing when I'm fertile and when it's ok just to go to bed at night! Hoping to have good news later in April.

Amanda -- have you tried the Ovulation Predictor Kits. I swear by them. We had been trying for our first child since July. Well, I went to the ob-gyn on Oct. 14th, and she told me about the kits. I went and bought one, we used it, and I was calling her back on Oct. 28th b/c I was pregnant. So, it worked the FIRST month we used it. I'd try it. We aren't really using it this time b/c we're trying, but not really trying. Basically, we aren't preventing at this point, and haven't been since November. We'll see. :) HTH!

Related to Charting Fertility Friend: Seeking Fellow Cheffers!

1. How do I use Fertility Friend to track my fertility?

To use Fertility Friend, you will need to create an account and enter information about your menstrual cycle, such as the start and end dates of your period. The app will then use this data to predict your fertile days and ovulation. You can also track other fertility signs, such as basal body temperature and cervical mucus, for a more accurate prediction.

2. Can I use Fertility Friend to prevent pregnancy?

While Fertility Friend can be used as a method of birth control, it is not recommended as a standalone method. It is best used in conjunction with other forms of birth control, such as condoms or hormonal birth control, for added effectiveness.

3. What are the benefits of using Fertility Friend over other fertility tracking methods?

Fertility Friend uses advanced algorithms to predict your fertile window and ovulation based on your unique cycle patterns. It also allows you to track multiple fertility signs, providing a more comprehensive view of your fertility and increasing the accuracy of predictions.

4. Is Fertility Friend only for women trying to conceive?

No, Fertility Friend can also be used by women who are not trying to conceive. The app can be helpful in tracking your menstrual cycle and predicting when your next period will start.

5. Are there any additional features in Fertility Friend that can help with fertility tracking?

Yes, Fertility Friend offers a variety of additional features, such as personalized analysis of your fertility signs, cycle charts, and educational resources about fertility and reproductive health. There is also a community forum where you can connect with other users and share experiences and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies