• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Show Type in P3: Easy Steps to Switch from Catalog to Cooking Show

Basically, I changed my show type from a catalog to a cooking show and now I can't change it back. I have all of the info saved, but it won't let me do it. I submitted an e-mail ticket and I will update when I hear back.
spoiledchef
Okay, so how in the world do you change the show type in P3? I entered a show as a catalog show, and since the host worked her butt off and met my "switch to cooking show" requirements, I need to change it to a cooking show. I cannot figure out how to do this. So, someone HELP! And -- no lectured on this please...just help! TIA

I was just playing aroudn with that--it doesn't let you change a catalog show to a cooking show!!!!!

You can change a cooking to a catalog, but not the other way.

This is a PROBLEM!!!! Let's email tech support on that!

So, I guess I'll need to enter it AGAIN, and then delete the first one, right? ARRGGGHHHH--- PITA! And -- what's the email for tech support?

Yeah- total PITA. I'm going to enter everything as a cooking show and then "downgrade" to catalog later. :)

spoiledchef said:
So, I guess I'll need to enter it AGAIN, and then delete the first one, right? ARRGGGHHHH--- PITA! And -- what's the email for tech support?

What's PITA?

Pain In The A.. um.... patoot.

I just had this issue today. I printed out the summary for the "catalog" show. Made sure all the contact info was saved, then deleted the show. Then I reentered it using the same show number.

Yeah, what a pain in the A**!! That happened to me, I had to change from a catalog to kitchen and it wont let you change it, so you have to start from the begining..:rolleyes:

But you can change from cooking to catalog. So enter them all as cooking at first, then change to catalog if you need to. :)

Well, duh! See, that was just way too obvious! I never would have thought of that! LOL!

Okay, I know that I have to switch over to the new PP but I'm sooooo afraid with all the little querks that everyone is having. I plan to do it this month since we'll have to know about for our recruit's sake but I'll let you know....I'm skeptical. What is everyone's feelings on the new PP?

Yep...You can change a cooking to a catalog show, but you are only able to change it once! If you change it to a catalog show, you can't change it back to a cooking show! What is up with that? I often have hosts that change their show type and I personally put the info in my laptop with their date when they book! I enter in all the show dates with no info then I type in the hosts as the dates fill....hmmm...this is gonna drive me crazy!!!:eek: :cool: :eek:

gratergirl said:
Okay, I know that I have to switch over to the new PP but I'm sooooo afraid with all the little querks that everyone is having. I plan to do it this month since we'll have to know about for our recruit's sake but I'll let you know....I'm skeptical. What is everyone's feelings on the new PP?

Personally, I LOVE P3. It is just much easier to use IMO. It is visually more appealing as well. And I really haven't had any "quirks" that were any big deal other than when I enter direct ship orders to the states. It NEVER automatically figures the sales tax. I always have to look it up. But that might be user error on my part.

chefann said:
But you can change from cooking to catalog. So enter them all as cooking at first, then change to catalog if you need to. :)

Exactly what to do until they resolve this! I have this problem on my e-mail to HO over the weekend.

Related to Changing Show Type in P3: Easy Steps to Switch from Catalog to Cooking Show

1. What is P3 - Changing Show Type?

P3 - Changing Show Type is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily switch between different types of shows, such as an in-person party, a virtual party, or a catalog show.

2. How do I change the show type using P3?

To change the show type, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can select the show you want to change and click on the "Change Show Type" button. Follow the prompts to choose your desired show type and make any necessary changes to your show details.

3. Can I change the show type at any time?

Yes, you can change the show type at any time as long as the show has not yet been closed. If the show has already been closed, you will not be able to change the show type.

4. Will changing the show type affect my host's rewards or my commission?

No, changing the show type will not affect your host's rewards or your commission. The rewards and commission will be based on the original show type selected by the host.

5. Are there any limitations to changing the show type?

There are a few limitations to changing the show type. For example, you cannot change a virtual show to an in-person show if the show is less than 7 days away. Additionally, if a show has already been closed, you will not be able to change the show type. It is recommended to change the show type as early as possible to avoid any limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Malinda Klein