• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Mileage Entered Into P3?

In summary, there is a way to go back and adjust mileage that has been entered into P3, but it will require editing each mileage entry.
Mel92504
Gold Member
:cry:Is there a way to go back and adjust mileage that I've entered into P3? I just entered about 10 shows worth & realized that I only did every trip 1 way!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me that there's a way to change this?!?!?!:cry:

my fellow NYer.......

Try one and see if you can just adjust it to reflect round trip (add miles or change the odometer readings) and if it lets you then do it to all. If not, I don't know of any other way but to start over. Maybe someone else knows.

I didn't enter the wrong miles (I didn't enter odometer mostly- I had entered the actual miles). BUT I did realize that the wrong dollar amount for the mileage was in P3. It was showing 0.485 cents per mile, but since July 2008, the IRS allows I think 0.58 (don't quote me- better to check IRS.) So I had to go back and manually just edit each one.SO I'd expect you'll have to edit each mileage entry too. Be glad it was only 10! I had twice that many. Doesn't take long.

ok, I was trying to go back and enter my mileage from the last few months before taxes, and I am blanking on where it is. I have entered mileage before on P3, and now I stare at the screen, and can't remember where that was.

Help!!

Tracy
:cry:

It's in the expense area. In the lower left, where shows are listed, click on the tab with the dollar sign. You can open any expense item to edit it.

esavvymom said:
I didn't enter the wrong miles (I didn't enter odometer mostly- I had entered the actual miles). BUT I did realize that the wrong dollar amount for the mileage was in P3. It was showing 0.485 cents per mile, but since July 2008, the IRS allows I think 0.58 (don't quote me- better to check IRS.) So I had to go back and manually just edit each one.

SO I'd expect you'll have to edit each mileage entry too. Be glad it was only 10! I had twice that many. Doesn't take long.

It was .585 after July

thanks soooo much...I'll give a try later tonight!

Related to Changing Mileage Entered Into P3?

1. How do I change the mileage entered into P3?

To change the mileage entered into P3, you will need to access the "Expense Report" section of your P3 account. From there, you can click on the expense report containing the mileage you want to change. Click on the mileage amount to edit it, and then click "Save" to update the new mileage amount.

2. Can I change the mileage for a specific date in P3?

Yes, you can change the mileage for a specific date in P3 by editing the expense report for that date. Simply click on the mileage amount and enter the new value, then click "Save" to update it.

3. What if I accidentally entered the wrong mileage in P3?

If you entered the wrong mileage in P3, you can easily edit it by accessing the "Expense Report" section of your account and clicking on the expense report containing the incorrect mileage. From there, click on the mileage amount to edit it and then click "Save" to update the correct mileage.

4. Can I change the mileage for multiple expenses at once in P3?

No, you can only change the mileage for one expense at a time in P3. If you need to change the mileage for multiple expenses, you will need to edit each expense report individually.

5. Will changing the mileage in P3 affect my reimbursement?

Yes, changing the mileage in P3 will affect your reimbursement. If you change the mileage to a lower amount, you may receive a smaller reimbursement. If you change the mileage to a higher amount, you may receive a larger reimbursement. It is important to accurately enter your mileage to ensure proper reimbursement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • MrsCaleb