• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Change Over Kit

Swirl

Nov 24, 2005
Just wanted to know if we get catalogs to start with, like 25 or so...or do we have to order them on the supply order? I was under the impression that we would recieve a few to start with not just one, am I wrong? This is my first changeover...I've only been with PC since November. If anyone can shed some light on this subject for me I would apreciate it. Thanks!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Swirl said:
Just wanted to know if we get catalogs to start with, like 25 or so...or do we have to order them on the supply order? I was under the impression that we would recieve a few to start with not just one, am I wrong? This is my first changeover...I've only been with PC since November. If anyone can shed some light on this subject for me I would apreciate it. Thanks!
I'm confused. The change over was last month (February). I would have thought you would have it already unless you were inactive but you wouldn't be if you started in November.

We get 50 catalogs in the change over kit.

Swirl

Nov 24, 2005
I guess my question is what exactly comes in the change over kit. Is it just samples of the new forms like one of each thing...or is it actually some catalogs to start out with for the new season and some reciepts.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
BethCooks4U said:
I'm confused. The change over was last month (February). I would have thought you would have it already unless you were inactive but you wouldn't be if you started in November.

We get 50 catalogs in the change over kit.

50 catalogs? I only got 25. Are we supposed to get 50??