• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure What I Did Any Diffferent...

In summary, I've been getting a lot of interest in my cooking show business, and I'm ready to get started!
candiejayne
but whatever it was, its working for me! I have been really bad about trying with my business. I haven't had an actual cooking show since I started in November, but I've been keeping things going with catalog shows since then. Out of the blue this week, I've had 3 people ask me to do cooking shows, I've had 2 internet orders, and I have one girl who is ready to sign under me! Talk about the kick in the rear that I needed to get going! I placed a supply order and am about ready for all of my fun to start! Yippee!

Good for you! Now just keep scheduling those shows.

yep!!! I know one is going to be very large and ALL are completely out of my circle, although I know 2 of the 3 host personally. One is a guy that I do some contracting work for, I know a few of the people he will be inviting, but most of them I will not. Another is a woman that I went to high school with. I actually approached her about the business. On FB she has been posting recipes and keeps talking about how much she loves to cook. She said she wasn't interested in the biz, but to give her a couple dates to choose from! The other is my new stylist at the salon I go to. I don't know her at all, or any of her friends! woohoo!

My maybe recruit, I went to school with her a LONG time ago. We were catching up and I told her about my jobs, and of course raved about PC. She started asking questions. She is a stay at home mom of 7 kids, and her husband and her have been trying to figure out a way she can work part time, but can be super flexible.... :D Boy did that get me talking!!! LOL

Way to work your business, and to do it without realizing. I guess it shows your meant to do this it seems to come easy to you. Good luck.

Thanks, I hope you are right!

That's awesome! Don't you love it when things just fall in your lap like that?

TOTALLY! LOL! I love it!

1. What are some common mistakes that can affect the outcome of a recipe?

Some common mistakes that can affect the outcome of a recipe include using the wrong ingredients or measurements, not properly preheating the oven, not following the instructions in the correct order, and over or under mixing the ingredients.

2. How do I know if I have properly measured ingredients?

The best way to ensure accurate measurements is to use measuring cups and spoons specifically designed for dry or liquid ingredients. Make sure to level off dry ingredients and use the correct measuring lines for liquid ingredients.

3. How can I prevent my food from burning in the oven?

To prevent burning, make sure to preheat the oven to the correct temperature and use an oven thermometer to ensure accuracy. Also, avoid overcrowding the oven and use a timer to keep track of cooking time.

4. How can I make my baked goods rise evenly?

To ensure even rising, make sure to properly mix dry ingredients and sift them together before adding the wet ingredients. Also, avoid over mixing the batter and make sure to evenly distribute it in the pan before baking.

5. What can I do if my food turns out too salty?

If your food turns out too salty, you can try adding a small amount of sugar, lemon juice, or vinegar to balance out the flavor. Adding more of the other ingredients can also help dilute the saltiness. Next time, make sure to taste and adjust seasoning as you cook to prevent this issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jj16