1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Not sure what i did any diffferent...

1. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

but whatever it was, its working for me! I have been really bad about trying with my business. I haven't had an actual cooking show since I started in November, but I've been keeping things going with catalog shows since then. Out of the blue this week, I've had 3 people ask me to do cooking shows, I've had 2 internet orders, and I have one girl who is ready to sign under me! Talk about the kick in the rear that I needed to get going! I placed a supply order and am about ready for all of my fun to start! Yippee!

Mar 19, 2009
  2. heather223

heather223 Veteran Member Gold Member

Good for you! Now just keep scheduling those shows.

Mar 19, 2009
  3. candiejayne

yep!!! I know one is going to be very large and ALL are completely out of my circle, although I know 2 of the 3 host personally. One is a guy that I do some contracting work for, I know a few of the people he will be inviting, but most of them I will not. Another is a woman that I went to high school with. I actually approached her about the business. On FB she has been posting recipes and keeps talking about how much she loves to cook. She said she wasn't interested in the biz, but to give her a couple dates to choose from! The other is my new stylist at the salon I go to. I don't know her at all, or any of her friends! woohoo!

My maybe recruit, I went to school with her a LONG time ago. We were catching up and I told her about my jobs, and of course raved about PC. She started asking questions. She is a stay at home mom of 7 kids, and her husband and her have been trying to figure out a way she can work part time, but can be super flexible.... :D Boy did that get me talking!!! LOL

Mar 19, 2009
  4. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Way to work your business, and to do it without realizing. I guess it shows your meant to do this it seems to come easy to you. Good luck.

Mar 19, 2009
  5. candiejayne

Thanks, I hope you are right!

Mar 19, 2009
  6. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

That's awesome! Don't you love it when things just fall in your lap like that?

Mar 19, 2009
  7. candiejayne

TOTALLY! LOL! I love it!

Mar 19, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted