• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Change in Cranberry Glaze on Stoneware?

In summary, the cranberry glaze on stoneware has been changed due to a new recipe that enhances the color and flavor. However, the quality and price of the stoneware remain the same. The new glaze can also be used on all stoneware, including older pieces, without any problems. Additionally, the new cranberry glaze is safe for food use and meets all safety regulations and standards.
DebPC
Staff member
I finally got the 9 inch square baker in cranberry. The color is definately a shade lighter than my original cranberry rect. baker from when they first came out. Still cranberry but not the deep rich color. Was wondering is this a flaw or are all the new ones this way?

Not sure about the cranberry, but I did notice in my change-over products this fall, the taupe mini-baker was a shade lighter than the taupe pie plate. They would definitely clash if I put them next to each other for serving :(

I would contact PC. If I were a customer I would want all the pieces to match.

Related to Change in Cranberry Glaze on Stoneware?

1. What is the reason for the change in the cranberry glaze on stoneware?

The change in the cranberry glaze on stoneware is due to a new recipe that was developed to enhance the color and flavor of the glaze.

2. Will the new cranberry glaze affect the quality of the stoneware?

No, the new cranberry glaze has been tested and approved to meet the same high quality standards as the previous glaze.

3. Has the price of the stoneware changed with the change in cranberry glaze?

There has been no change in the price of the stoneware with the new cranberry glaze.

4. Can I still use my old stoneware with the new cranberry glaze?

Yes, the new cranberry glaze can be used on all stoneware, including older pieces, without any issues.

5. Is the new cranberry glaze safe for food use?

Yes, the new cranberry glaze is safe for food use and has been tested to meet all safety regulations and standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • cmdtrgd