• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chairperson/Coordinator Checklist?

In summary, to help the coordinator of a fundraiser and the PTO president stay on track, it is important to set clear goals and objectives, create a timeline, identify and assign roles, develop a budget, secure necessary permits and licenses, promote the fundraiser, coordinate volunteers, plan event logistics, consider safety and accessibility, and follow up and thank donors and volunteers.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
Does anyone have a checklist for the coordinator of a fundraiser? You know something that would help the PTO president stay on track? Thanks

I think there may be one on CC under Downloads. I remember seeing a form somewhere before. I just don't recall where. Try there. You never know...

Tammy

Yes, I have a checklist that may help the coordinator of a fundraiser and the PTO president stay on track. Here are some key items to include:1. Set clear goals and objectives for the fundraiser: This will help keep everyone focused and on the same page.2. Create a timeline: Make a detailed timeline with specific deadlines for each task. This will help ensure that everything gets done in a timely manner.3. Identify and assign roles: Determine who will be responsible for each task and make sure everyone knows their role.4. Develop a budget: It's important to have a budget in place to track expenses and ensure that the fundraiser is profitable.5. Secure necessary permits and licenses: Depending on the type of fundraiser, you may need to obtain permits or licenses. Make sure to research and obtain these before the event.6. Promote the fundraiser: Use various channels such as social media, flyers, and word of mouth to promote the event and reach a larger audience.7. Coordinate volunteers: Recruit and schedule volunteers to help with tasks such as setting up, selling tickets, and clean-up.8. Plan the event logistics: This includes things like venue, decorations, food, and entertainment.9. Consider safety and accessibility: Make sure the event is safe for all attendees and that accommodations are in place for those with disabilities.10. Follow up and thank donors and volunteers: After the event, make sure to thank everyone who contributed in any way and provide updates on the success of the fundraiser.I hope this helps! Good luck with your fundraiser.

Related to Chairperson/Coordinator Checklist?

1. How do I access the Chairperson/Coordinator Checklist?

To access the Chairperson/Coordinator Checklist, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, select "Chairperson/Coordinator Checklist" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the checklist to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the checklist by clicking on the "Customize" button at the top of the checklist. This will allow you to add, remove, or rearrange tasks according to your specific needs.

3. Can I share the checklist with my team members?

Yes, you can share the checklist with your team members by clicking on the "Share" button at the top of the checklist. This will allow you to email the checklist to your team or share it through a link.

4. Are there any tips or suggestions for using the checklist effectively?

Yes, there are several tips and suggestions listed in the "Tips and Tricks" section at the bottom of the checklist. This includes advice on delegating tasks, setting deadlines, and staying organized.

5. How often should I refer to the checklist?

The frequency of referring to the checklist may vary depending on your event or campaign. However, it is recommended to check the checklist at least once a week to ensure that all tasks are being completed on time and nothing has been overlooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NewDirectorKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • muffetts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012