• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Can You Earn in 90 Days with Direct Sales?

In summary, Jenni is an expert summarizer of content. She has done well in her first 90 days and is proud of her accomplishments.
Jenni
Today is my 90 day marker! I ended up doing 14 shows and $6913.78 in com sales. So my average show is $493. I am so excited and proud! There was a large part of me that didn't think I could do this. When I started I said well if it lasts for 6 months at least I made some extra money. I seem to be doing great my calender for June and July is looking good. OH and my husband is really coming around and is surprised to see I'm making a profit. He was very apprehensive about the whole direct sales thing. :) Just had to share with some folks who understand!
:chef: Thanks for everyone's help and support!

THAT IS AWESOME! Good job, you have really met alot of awesome goals in your first 90 days, and that IS something to be PROUD OF! :D This is a reason to celebrate! Let's all have margaritas!!!!!!!!!!

(virtual ones, I guess!)

Jenni said:
My 90 days are over!
Are you out or do you have to check in with your parole officer every week?

:sing: Oh!! I forgot to add I earned $600 PC dollars

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Are you out or do you have to check in with your parole officer every week?
lol... no she only talks to me every other week! lol you are so funny!

Last edited:
Great job! I think you almost beat my 1 year totals! ;)

That's great!

Good for you!! :D

Awesome Job!!!!

Jenni said:
Today is my 90 day marker! I ended up doing 14 shows and $6913.78 in com sales. So my average show is $493. I am so excited and proud! There was a large part of me that didn't think I could do this. When I started I said well if it lasts for 6 months at least I made some extra money. I seem to be doing great my calender for June and July is looking good. OH and my husband is really coming around and is surprised to see I'm making a profit. He was very apprehensive about the whole direct sales thing. :) Just had to share with some folks who understand!

Wow!
You SHOULD be proud!!!!

Awesome job Jenni!

Jenni said:

Way to work that business Jenni! How great! I remember that feeling of, "oh WOW! I can do this!" My first month I sold close to $4000.00, and then it just seemed to get better. I ended up having to go on bed rest 4 months after I started and I had to cancel shows for the next 4 months!!! Now that felt good, and all of them waited until I was able to do shows again, which was 8 months later!
You just remember how you did it and keep your passion alive, try to remember how this feels and work the 3-2-1 plan and you will be a huge success. We'll be cheering you on as you walk as a new director!!:thumbup: :D ;)

1. How did you achieve such success in just 90 days?

I attribute my success to consistently setting and working towards specific goals, staying organized and focused, and leveraging the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef.

2. What strategies did you use to increase your commissions?

I utilized a variety of strategies, including hosting virtual parties, offering limited-time promotions, reaching out to my network for referrals, and actively promoting and demonstrating the products to potential customers.

3. How did you stay motivated throughout the 90-day period?

Setting small, achievable goals and celebrating each milestone kept me motivated. I also made sure to take breaks and practice self-care to avoid burnout.

4. Did you face any challenges during your 90-day journey?

Yes, I faced challenges such as rejection and competition from other direct sales consultants. However, I focused on staying positive and learning from each challenge to improve my approach.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to achieve success in direct sales?

My advice would be to have a clear vision of what you want to achieve, stay consistent and persistent, and never be afraid to ask for help and support from your team and company. Also, always remember to celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • laylaleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies