• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did September Become My Top Sales Month?

Right now, I use my old stoneware tote to haul my bar pan and whatever SA platter I might need for serving.....I'm wondering if other breakables would fit in the SA Tote - like prep...
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Okay...I realize some people are doing much more than this, but I just had my top Show ever close tonight! It had $602 in sales!!!:D:D:D That gave me a $757 total for September for just two shows and with my $275 in August, I have 200 In the Bag points and can get the Dots Cups!!:D I only had a better month in February with $857 in 3 Shows!:chef:

I had 8 people sign up at my Fair Booth who wanted to have a Cooking Show in October or November. I talked with 3 of them tonight; one booked for November 10th; one will talk to her daughters about doing one together in October; and one will call me back tomorrow because she was in the middle of putting a baby to bed! I talked to one hubby who does the cooking (in fact he was the one to sign the drawing slip) who said he thought his wife could do one in October! I left the rest voicemails that they had "won the Free Cooking Show"!!! I am determined to have a great October and November, especially for the SAT in November!:chef:

I can't forget that the only reason all this has happened is because God has blessed my business! :angel: I was nearly ready to quit after a big $0 in sales in July! I prayed about it and He gave me $275 in August...not great but a positive step! This month has boosted that conviction that He is in control! What is really cool is that I have a potential recruit talking to my Hospitality Director on Thursday morning! Now that is really a positive step!:D

All this to say one big thing...Don't give up! Don't get discouraged! Let God be in control and He will guide you where He wants you to be!:angel:

A big thank you to all of you who encourage us who don't do well and have struggled! All your positive feedback has really helped me know that I can do it with God's help!!!:chef:

Keep it up!! It's so cool to see your prayers answered! God is so good.
Glad to hear you met your goals. And you will love those mugs!!

So are you making it to Director by tomorrow, Lauri? It's all in God's timing! Your verse is my life verse too!

LOL!!
I have to change my goal. :( I have to remember that God's timing is not my timing. :cool:
I still have to recruit one more. I thought I had 2, but they fell through. So I guess I'll pray on it, and try for Nov 1st.

I love that verse. It keeps me grounded.

That is awesome. Keep up the great work.

Aww..that's great for you...
For in the bag points, I was able to get the 2 evelopes for going to conference, I got the rolling case, knife case and the large round stone w/ handles. I'm pretty pleased. And I don't have one point left over.

I have 600 points left to spend, and I'm trying to figure out what I can get that I'll actually use. I've got the old version of the carry-all tote (mesh, no band on the back to go over the rolling case handle - from a bags promo several years ago), and I used to use it all the time until it started to tear. So I think I'll get that. But then the only other thing I can get and use all the points is the SA tote - and I never take so much SA to an event that I would need to use it. Of course, that doesn't mean that I can't put something else in there. ;)Ooohhhh.... decisions, decisions...

chefann said:
I have 600 points left to spend, and I'm trying to figure out what I can get that I'll actually use. I've got the old version of the carry-all tote (mesh, no band on the back to go over the rolling case handle - from a bags promo several years ago), and I used to use it all the time until it started to tear. So I think I'll get that. But then the only other thing I can get and use all the points is the SA tote - and I never take so much SA to an event that I would need to use it. Of course, that doesn't mean that I can't put something else in there. ;)

Ooohhhh.... decisions, decisions...

I haven't used any of my points yet, because I've been debating....so, do you think you can put other stuff in the SA tote, too?

Right now, I use my old stoneware tote to haul my bar pan and whatever SA platter I might need for serving.....I'm wondering if other breakables would fit in the SA Tote - like prep or pinch bowls....or different pieces of stoneware (like a round stone with handles...either size). If it was versatile, and could be used for more than just SA, that what help with my decision.

ChefBeckyD said:
I haven't used any of my points yet, because I've been debating....so, do you think you can put other stuff in the SA tote, too?

Right now, I use my old stoneware tote to haul my bar pan and whatever SA platter I might need for serving.....I'm wondering if other breakables would fit in the SA Tote - like prep or pinch bowls....or different pieces of stoneware (like a round stone with handles...either size). If it was versatile, and could be used for more than just SA, that what help with my decision.
I think that prep/pinch bowls would fit in the pockets that are designed for small bowls. And the round stones (with or without handles) would fit in the large pocket that's there for platters/dots large round bowl.

I know that I could use some of my points to get something to use as an incentive for my team, but currently they're not doing anything. If they step up and start working then I'll worry about incentives. :rolleyes:

pcchefjane said:
I can't forget that the only reason all this has happened is because God has blessed my business! :angel: I was nearly ready to quit after a big $0 in sales in July! I prayed about it and He gave me $275 in August...not great but a positive step! This month has boosted that conviction that He is in control! What is really cool is that I have a potential recruit talking to my Hospitality Director on Thursday morning! Now that is really a positive step!:D

oh how many times i have said "i cant do this anymore!" i work full time, im a full time student & i am involved in about a million "extra-curricular" activities. but everytime ive been on the verge of throwing in my apron, i get new motivation to make calls & get those bookings. congrats on your awesome month!

chefann said:
I have 600 points left to spend, and I'm trying to figure out what I can get that I'll actually use. I've got the old version of the carry-all tote (mesh, no band on the back to go over the rolling case handle - from a bags promo several years ago), and I used to use it all the time until it started to tear. So I think I'll get that. But then the only other thing I can get and use all the points is the SA tote - and I never take so much SA to an event that I would need to use it. Of course, that doesn't mean that I can't put something else in there. ;)

Ooohhhh.... decisions, decisions...

i wish we could buy points :p i am 50 points away from the dcb. & thats so frusterating! so now i have to just sit & think about what i will use...

I know what you mean! I got the Dots Cups but would have liked something else too! I wasn't paying much attention until I figured out I would come in around $1,000 for August and September and by then, it was too late since it was Monday!!! Oh well! I will be ready for SAT in November!

What is "Woohoo! September Stats!"?

"Woohoo! September Stats!" is a current promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It includes special deals and discounts on select products, as well as the chance to earn extra rewards for hosting or joining a party.

How do I participate in "Woohoo! September Stats!"?

To participate in "Woohoo! September Stats!", simply host or join a Pampered Chef party during the month of September. You can also shop online and take advantage of the special deals and discounts on select products.

What are the rewards for hosting a party during "Woohoo! September Stats!"?

The rewards for hosting a party during "Woohoo! September Stats!" include earning extra free products and discounts based on the total sales of your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties during the promotion.

What are the benefits of joining a party during "Woohoo! September Stats!"?

Joining a party during "Woohoo! September Stats!" allows you to take advantage of the special deals and discounts on select products. You can also support a friend or family member who is hosting a party and help them earn extra rewards.

When does "Woohoo! September Stats!" end?

"Woohoo! September Stats!" ends on September 30th, 2021. Make sure to take advantage of the deals and rewards before the promotion ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat