• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Two Shows: $500 Closer to My Goal!

In summary, "First Two Shows...yahoo" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. To qualify, new consultants must host their first two parties within their first 30 days, with each party having a minimum of $200 in sales. The rewards for participating include free products, product credit, and the chance to earn a trip to the Pampered Chef Leadership Conference. This program is only available for new consultants, but there may be other promotions for all consultants to participate in. Once a new consultant, there is no need to sign up separately, just make sure to host the first two parties within the first 30 days to qualify.
lsm72
I JUST CLOSED AND SUBMITTED MY FIRST TWO SHOWS! I'm so excited. I didn't hit $1250 but I hit $500 - hey, works for me. I'll take it!

Just wanted to share the news!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Stacie!

Just think... you'll never have to do your first 2 shows again? :) congrats!

So true Alison....lol. I was a nervous wreck during my first cooking show. I usually do well w/public speaking but I almost died two weeks ago....sigh.

Thanks!

Congratulations Lisa! Keep up the good work:)

Thanks Gina!

congrats on yhour first hurdle!

Way to go!! Keep it up -- it just keeps getting better and better. :)

Keep the shows coming ...

Congratulations! Isn't it fun?!

great job! Keep up the great work!

Congratulations! You're on your way to a successful PC business.

Congratulations!!!

Congrats... That's great.

GREAT JOB!!!!

I am on my 5th show, and still am working out some nervous kinks, but I'm having a blast!!!

Thank you everyone! I just booked another catalogue show for May and I booked two cooking shows for July and August respectively. Can't wait - this summer is going to be so fun!!!!

here's a great big Woo hoo!! Great job!! I hope your success contines!

Thanks Chris....:eek:

Congrats to you too Jeannie!

Related to Celebrating My First Two Shows: $500 Closer to My Goal!

What is "First Two Shows...yahoo"?

"First Two Shows...yahoo" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It provides them with extra rewards and incentives for hosting their first two parties within their first 30 days as a consultant.

How do I qualify for "First Two Shows...yahoo"?

In order to qualify for "First Two Shows...yahoo," you must be a new consultant and host your first two parties within your first 30 days. Additionally, each party must have a minimum of $200 in sales.

What are the rewards for participating in "First Two Shows...yahoo"?

The rewards for "First Two Shows...yahoo" include free products, product credit, and the opportunity to earn a trip to the Pampered Chef Leadership Conference. The specific rewards may vary depending on the current promotion.

Can I participate in "First Two Shows...yahoo" if I am not a new consultant?

No, "First Two Shows...yahoo" is only available for new consultants. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for all consultants to participate in.

How do I sign up for "First Two Shows...yahoo"?

Once you become a new consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in "First Two Shows...yahoo." There is no need to sign up separately. Just make sure to host your first two parties within your first 30 days to qualify.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • katie0128
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • PurpleAngel