• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Show's Total of $1173.60 with This Amazing Company!

In summary, Joy had an amazing first show with a total of $1173.60 in sales, qualifying in two shows and earning $340 in free products. She received lots of congratulations and standing ovations from her peers and also managed to get 4 bookings. She also shared her list of free products which includes a variety of kitchenware and cookbooks. Joy is excited to use her PC$ for supply orders and is already planning to add more products to her list. The Mix N Chop was mentioned as a popular product, with over 1 million sold and even a special trophy presented to HO. The potential big sellers for this year were also discussed, with the Collapsable Bowl and Party Sticks being mentioned.
ChefJoyJ
I love this company and the products! :love: My first show's total??

**drumroll please** $1173.60!!! :sing:

I'm so excited!! I was so close to qualifying in one show, but hey...qualifying in two is pretty awesome, right?

Thanks for letting me share! :sing:

Congratulations! That really is awesome. Don't forget to change your "best show".

You are off to a wonderful start. Way to go!

Woo Hoo JOY!!!! That is SO fantastic!

That is so great!!! Good job!

Way to go!! That's great - enjoy the free products you get to select, and the PC$ you earned!

Ann - I had so much fun picking my $340 in FPV! :D

Standing and Clapping for you Joy! YAY!
What free products did you pick out?!!!?

:D :D :D :D :D YAY!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I am so happy for you!!!

Cindycooks said:
Standing and Clapping for you Joy! YAY!
What free products did you pick out?!!!?

Oh goodness - the list goes on and on! Once my DH, DD, and I get back from shopping and she's down for her nap, I'll try to post the list. I can't wait for it to be delivered! It is a ton of stuff!!! :love:

It will be like Christmas morning all over again!

Great job...congrats.

WOW! Congrats! Your first show is larger than my best show and I have been doing this for over a year! YEE HAW! Have a ball!

Congrats Joy! What a great job you did!

Way to go Joy! You will love getting all your free things - aren't you glad you kept your show on the 6th? It obviously was meant to be! Have fun with your upcoming shows!

:balloon: Very cool! Wait until you get to spend your PC$$!! :balloon:

Awesome job!:thumbup:

Fabulous job Joy!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Did you get lots of bookings to keep you on a roll?

Thanks guys! I agree - it is a fantastic way to start my business! :)

Yes, I got 4 bookings! :balloon:

Awesome first show! Just don't get discourage if they aren't all the same :) Just think of that great paycheck!

oh, I'm not holding my breath...but it definitely is nice to get to 22% (and almost at 23%) in one show. :D

ChefJoyJ said:
oh, I'm not holding my breath...but it definitely is nice to get to 22% (and almost at 23%) in one show. :D

Over $200 commission on your first show is awesome!! Plus if you have more parties this month, it will go up even more! What a great start for you!

My FPV list (and half priced and a little bit at 30%)Mini Baker - cran
Round Stone w/ handles (1/2 price)
Stoneware fluted pan
Small bar pan
Deep Covered Baker (1/2 price)
Citrus Press
Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
Med. scoop
Cutting board with measuring cups (my mom's b-day present)
Apple Wedger
Skimmer
Silicone bakeware floral cups (1/2 price)
Flour/sugar shaker
Asian Seasoning
Southwest Seasoning
Italian seasoning
All purpose dill seasoning
korintje cinnamon
cinnamon plus
citrus and basil rub
crushed pepperorn and garlic rub
jamaican jerk rub
smokey barbeque rub
all the best cookbook
large grooved cutting board (DH's only request)
adjustable measuring spoons
large round platter
quick stir pitcher
gallon quick stir pitcher
egg separator (for me)

I had more wants, but had to stop somewhere, kwim? :D

That's a great list! And to think, it's just the beginning! you will also get PC $$ for qualifying, etc.....!

I know!! :D

I'm hoping to be able to use my PC$ for supply orders and paperwork...but even more product would be great! :)

Congratulations and Good job!!! :balloon: :chef:

ugh! I keep thinking of things that were supposed to be on my list that I forgot to put on my order!!

The easy accent decorator
some of the heart dishes (I'd have gotten them for 7 dollars each)
ETA - the mix n' chop - I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. :)

Last edited:
Giggle. That's funny that you mention the Mix N Chop. They said at Leadership that we had sold over 1 million of them. The supplier even had the 1 millionth one mounted on a base, and made a solid chrome version into a trophy that they presented to HO.

Giggle. That's funny that you mention the Mix N Chop. They said at Leadership that we had sold over 1 million of them. The supplier even had the 1 millionth one mounted on a base, and made a solid chrome version into a trophy that they presented to HO.
That is funny! Remember last year when they introduced the Mix and Chop and all of us on here predicted it would be a huge seller - we were right!

Wonder what this years big seller will be????

Based on crowd reaction, the Collapsable Bowl or Party Sticks.

chefann said:

That's funny! :) The only reason I thought of it was I was making ground beef for my spaghetti sauce...

Way to go, Joy! That is sooooo awesome! I'm curious to know what you picked out too!

Okay, I started my message this afternoon and just finished it. Just saw your list, Joy! You made some great choices!! :) Have fun spending your PC$.

Awesome Joy:balloon: :balloon:

Good choices Joy. You are going to be like a kid on Christmas morning when all those boxes show up at your house!

That's a great list of stuff you got! Get the mix n chop as soon as possible, it will be a great addition to your kitchen. Every season, I take a new catalog and three markers. One marker to mark the items I already own, one marker to mark the items I want to own and one marker to mark the items I need another of! This helps me keep track of what I want and what to get if I put my own show together. Helps to keep track this way. Cannot wait to get my hands on a new catalog!

I agree with Linda, it will be like Christmas when you get your products!

Related to Celebrating My First Show's Total of $1173.60 with This Amazing Company!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also get to share our amazing products with your friends and family and have a fun and memorable experience!

2. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is completely free! You do not have to pay anything to host a show and you can earn rewards just for hosting.

3. How often can I host a Pampered Chef show?

You can host a Pampered Chef show as often as you'd like! Whether it's once a year or once a month, we are always happy to help you host a successful and fun show.

4. What are the qualifications for earning rewards as a host?

To qualify for host rewards, you must have at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your show. You can also earn additional rewards by having a higher total in guest sales and/or having more bookings from your show.

5. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef show?

Yes, absolutely! We offer the option to host a virtual show, which allows you to share our products with your friends and family from the comfort of your own home. Our consultants will guide you through the process and ensure a successful virtual show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies