• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Brothers' Homecoming for Thanksgiving!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes that can help make your brother's homecoming for Thanksgiving extra special. Suggestions include using the Thanksgiving Turkey Roaster and Stoneware Baking Dishes for the meal, making quick and easy recipes like the Turkey Cranberry Panini and Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes, using products like the Stoneware Cake Pan and Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan for desserts, and involving your brother in the cooking process with tools like the Mix N' Chop and Salad Chopper. For setting the table, the Fall Harvest Collection offers options like the Woodland Thanksgiving Table Runner and Harvest Wreath Candle Holder for a festive and inviting atmosphere.
nikkijo
I just found out that my brother who is a Marine and on his 2nd tour of Duty in Iraq is coming back to the states on Friday :D :D :D I can not wait until his plane has landed and he is home.

I have another brother that is a Marine as well and both of them are coming home for Thanksgiving. I can't wait!!!

That's wonderful news Nikki!

Hoorrayyy!!!!! Be sure to thank him for us for protecting us!!

I can only imagine how excited you and your family is right now! Is he coming home to stay, or just to visit at this point?

Wow...what a great feeling that must be. Thank him, please, for service and dedication!

Nikki, that's great! Your family will have great reasons to celebrate this year!I'm VERY happy for you!!

WHOHOO Nikki! I hope his trip back is safe!

That's awesome! I wish we would such news about my nephew :(

Thank you everyone. Angela I'm sure you will soon about your nephew.

*Hopefully* this is his last tour. When his commitment to the Marines is up he's going to continue to live in the south so he won't be here in WI all the time, but he'll be safer :)

As Jean Jonas would say . . .

Yahoooooooooo ! ! !

Woo hoo! We're celebrating with you! Enjoy your reunion!

Related to Celebrating My Brothers' Homecoming for Thanksgiving!

1. How can I make my brother's homecoming for Thanksgiving extra special?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you create a memorable and delicious meal for your brother's homecoming. Some suggestions include our Thanksgiving Turkey Roaster, Stoneware Baking Dishes, and our Fall Harvest Collection for festive table settings.

2. What are some easy and quick recipes I can make for my brother's homecoming?

We have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for Thanksgiving and can be made in 30 minutes or less. Some suggestions include our Turkey Cranberry Panini, Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes, and Apple Cranberry Crisp.

3. Can I make a special dessert for my brother's homecoming with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of products that can help you create delicious desserts for your brother's homecoming. Our Stoneware Cake Pan, Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, and Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer are just a few options to consider.

4. How can I involve my brother in the cooking process for Thanksgiving?

Pampered Chef offers cooking tools and products that are perfect for getting your brother involved in the kitchen. Our Mix N' Chop, Salad Chopper, and Food Chopper are all great options for him to use while preparing the meal.

5. What are some tips for setting the table for my brother's homecoming?

Our Fall Harvest Collection has everything you need to create a beautiful and festive table for your brother's homecoming. Consider using our Woodland Thanksgiving Table Runner, Harvest Wreath Candle Holder, and Autumn Leaves Napkin Rings for a warm and inviting table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • thecougchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • thecougchef