• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Woo Hoo!!! Bought a Wii Today!!

In summary, a Wii is a video game console that uses motion controls and can also stream services like Netflix and Hulu. It can be purchased at major retailers and typically comes with a console, controller, and sensor bar. The newer models are also backward compatible with old Wii games. Additional accessories and controllers, such as Wii Remotes, MotionPlus controllers, and the Balance Board, can enhance gameplay depending on the user's preferences.
redsoxgirl
I wanted a Wii for my birthday, but my husband was hemming and hawing over which package to get. I found one on ToysRUs.com that we both liked so I bought it.

It comes with Smash Brothers, 2 nunchucks and 2 remotes, and I also bought Summer Sports for it.

I can't wait to get it!!! :love: :D

Have fun! I found one at a Target several weeks ago and finally hooked it up. It's fun!! Now I just need to find the Wii Fit.:)

pamperedbecky said:
Have fun! I found one at a Target several weeks ago and finally hooked it up. It's fun!! Now I just need to find the Wii Fit.:)

Wii Fit is the BEST!

I bought DH a Wii for father's day. SOOOOOO fun!! I know I'm going to injure myslef playing tennis, but I don't care. (I just need to remember it is only a game.)Have fun creating your Mii :)

Awesome! You're going to have a BLAST!!

HAVE FUN!:D

Related to Ot: Woo Hoo!!! Bought a Wii Today!!

What is a Wii and what can it do?

A Wii is a video game console that allows you to play a variety of games using motion controls. It also has streaming capabilities for services like Netflix and Hulu.

Where can I purchase a Wii?

You can purchase a Wii at most major retailers, including electronics stores and online retailers like Amazon.

What comes included in a Wii bundle?

A typical Wii bundle includes the console, one Wii Remote and Nunchuk controller, and a sensor bar. Some bundles may also include games or additional accessories.

Can I play old Wii games on the newer Wii models?

Yes, the newer Wii models are backward compatible and can play games from the original Wii console.

Are there any accessories or additional controllers I should consider purchasing?

Some popular Wii accessories include extra Wii Remotes, Wii MotionPlus controllers for more precise motion control, and the Wii Balance Board for fitness games. It ultimately depends on what types of games you plan on playing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • jentapp