• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Flag Day with Recipes: My First June Show on the 14th!

In summary, Flag Day is a holiday that commemorates the adoption of the United States flag on June 14th, 1777. It is a time to honor the history and symbolism of the American flag. Celebrating Flag Day is a way to show patriotism and remember the sacrifices made for the country. There are various recipes that can be used for a Flag Day celebration, such as red, white, and blue fruit skewers and flag-inspired desserts. The American flag can also be incorporated into cooking and serving dishes, with products like flag-shaped cookie cutters and flag-themed plates and napkins. Special deals and promotions are available for Flag Day celebrations, including a discount on select patriotic products at a Flag Day show on June 14th
susanr613
Gold Member
I've booked my first June show....on the 14th! Any Flag Day recipe ideas?

Thanks!

What about a Red White and Blue Trifle with whipped topping, strawberries and blueberries?

Berries & Cream Brownie Squares...

I have an invite too I think - lemme dig a bit...

Attachments

• All American Show.doc
    27 KB · Views: 273
  • CELEBRATE AMERICA.doc
    662.5 KB · Views: 256
That's my daughter's b-day:)
Here's a 4th of July file I got here; patriotic recipes...

Attachments

• July 4 Recipes[1].doc
    16.7 KB · Views: 344
you guys ROCK! thank you so very much!

GREAT resources! Thanks so much for posting!

Thanks for posting all of the great info. I just booked a Flag Day show today. It's going to be a couples show, and my DH is going to show the other husbands all the BBQ stuff while grilling and I am going to show the wives some stuff inside. I am going to let the host borrow most of my party/entertaining stuff for the party, like the woven baskets, the QSP's, chillzanne's etc hoping to sell more of them.

What is Flag Day?

Flag Day is a holiday that celebrates the adoption of the United States flag on June 14th, 1777. It is a day to honor and remember the history and symbolism behind the American flag.

Why should I celebrate Flag Day?

Celebrating Flag Day is a great way to show your patriotism and love for your country. It is also a chance to remember the sacrifices made by those who have fought for the freedom and values represented by the American flag.

What recipes do you suggest for a Flag Day celebration?

We have a variety of recipes that would be perfect for a Flag Day celebration. Some suggestions include red, white, and blue fruit skewers, flag-inspired cupcakes, and patriotic parfaits. Check out our website for more ideas!

Can I incorporate the American flag into my cooking or serving dishes?

Yes! We have a selection of kitchen and serving products that feature the American flag, such as our flag-shaped cookie cutter and flag-themed plates and napkins. These can add a fun and festive touch to your Flag Day celebration.

Are there any special deals or promotions for Flag Day?

Yes, we are offering a special promotion for our Flag Day show on June 14th. Customers who attend the show will receive a discount on select patriotic-themed products. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
redd3708
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs