• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some budget-friendly recipes for June shows?

In summary, people are offering various recipes for June shows. The jerk chicken nachos are a favorite. The microwave cake is a budget-friendly option. The thai chicken stir-fry salad is a tasty and easy dish that uses a variety of tools. The Velvet cake with strawberries is also a popular recipe. The Clustermate is willing to help with any questions people have.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I need a couple of economical recipes for my June shows. I offered to bring the ingredients for people that booked in June. What's everyone offering for June. I'm looking for tasty selections that show lots of tools, most people enjoy, no nuts and are cost effective for my pocketbook (haha). I seem to resort to making my favorites and never try new recipes. I'd like to step out of my comfort zone! Thanks

I love the jerk chicken nachos. The most expensive thing is the chicken but even that isn't very expensive. The recipe shows off cookware, the ultimate mandoline, stoneware, Pampered Pantry, batter bowl, scrapers, cooling rack, shears... I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.The microwave cake has the most bang for the buck - a box cake mix and a can of pop - and the guests will gobble it up. However, it only shows a couple tools. It's great if your first recipe doesn't include stoneware, though, like a cool salad. The thai chicken stir-fry salad (SB Fall 07) uses the grill pan, the food chopper, batter bowl, garlic press, ultimate mandoline, shears, meat tenderizer, and you can serve it either in the large simple additions bowl with the woven basket or in the new collapsible bowl. You can serve the nuts on the side as a topping for those who don't like or are allergic to peanuts.

Hmmm..great idea. See what I mean, I didn't even think of these recipes. I hear the jerk chicken recipe is really tasty...I've never tried it. Is the recipe user friendly? I have a May show on Wednesday - maybe I can make it there?? Anything I need to know ahead of time?? Are you talking about the micro cake with the rice cooker??

Clubhouse Chicken Squares--it's in All the Best.I also love Colossal Chopped Salad. I add chicken cooked in the Grill Pan. You can find this recipe behind CC.

the salsa (in the previous 2 catalogs) is great & can be adapted to show tons of tools. garden ranch pizza is a cheapy, too.

Velvet cake with strawberries ... uses the corer, egg slicer, simple additions, prep bowls, silicone brush, ice cream scoop and stoneware. Plus more if you have other bowls.

I agree with one of the previous posters. The nachos are yummy, easy and cheap. All of the guests have LOVED them. You can even use the canned chicken to cut the cost!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Velvet cake with strawberries ... uses the corer, egg slicer, simple additions, prep bowls, silicone brush, ice cream scoop and stoneware. Plus more if you have other bowls.
I bought the ingredients for a host who already had eggs and oil and only spent $9, the most expensive was the strawberries.

When I am looking for a cheap demo, I always recommend the 30 min chicken...and you can promote as a way to NOT heat up your kitchen in the summer. That's what I am doing.

The strawberry cream Trifel was good and also cheap!

chefsteph07 said:
When I am looking for a cheap demo, I always recommend the 30 min chicken...and you can promote as a way to NOT heat up your kitchen in the summer. That's what I am doing.

This is my Go-To recipes also. I do the 30 minute chicken (buy them at Costco for .79 a lb.) and garlic-parmesan biscuit bites. Easy, and cheap...and uses Stoneware, Cookware, Forged Cutlery, and SA!

In the HOT HOT Texas summer I love doing the Ice Cream Sandwich cake. It doesn't show a ton of products, but you can always cross-sell.

The most success I have had is with the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad because the hosts usually have the majority of the ingredients already on hand and it showcases a lot of products. It really tastes like a cheeseburger too!

ChefBeckyD said:
This is my Go-To recipes also. I do the 30 minute chicken (buy them at Costco for .79 a lb.) and garlic-parmesan biscuit bites. Easy, and cheap...and uses Stoneware, Cookware, Forged Cutlery, and SA!

This, the Deluxe Cheesburger Salad, Peanut Butter Cup Trifle, etc...

Chef Kearns said:
In the HOT HOT Texas summer I love doing the Ice Cream Sandwich cake. It doesn't show a ton of products, but you can always cross-sell.

I've never done it. Is it hard??

Oh and Clustermate- Good to meet you! ;-) If you are on the calls, I'm the one in CA! lol
:chef:

Mexicali Cornbread Squares...an old recipe, but I had a host who balked at the $$ of groceries and this one only cost me $8.91 and feeds about 16 people, I think. Pre-bake the cornbread.

Chefstover2 said:
Mexicali Cornbread Squares...an old recipe, but I had a host who balked at the $$ of groceries and this one only cost me $8.91 and feeds about 16 people, I think. Pre-bake the cornbread.

Ooooooh...someone made this at one of our cluster meetings a few years ago - it's delish!

The Hot Pizza Dip is pretty cheap and easy - I made it for a work potluck and people LOVED it.

My summer recipe is tomato basil squares - if you grow tomatoes and basil, that might help you if you're going to bring the groceries!

In the June Consultant news, it talks about doing a sundae bar - that might be good too if you got cheap vanilla ice cream, some candy, the toppings, etc.!

Last edited:

Related to What are some budget-friendly recipes for June shows?

What type of recipe should I use for my Pampered Chef show?

For your Pampered Chef show, it is best to choose a recipe that showcases the use of our products. This can include recipes that require chopping, slicing, blending, or any other use of our kitchen tools. It is also helpful to choose a recipe that is easy to follow and can be completed within the time frame of your show.

Do you have any recommendations for a recipe that will impress my guests?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that have been tested and approved by our team. These recipes are sure to impress your guests and showcase the versatility of our products. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations based on your guests' preferences.

Can I use a recipe that I found online or in a cookbook for my show?

Yes, you can use any recipe that you'd like for your Pampered Chef show. However, we recommend choosing a recipe that highlights the use of our products to demonstrate their effectiveness to your guests.

Do you have any healthy recipe options for my show?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy recipes that are delicious and easy to make using our products. You can find these recipes on our website or ask your consultant for recommendations.

Can I modify a recipe to fit my dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, you can certainly modify a recipe to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and we want to ensure that our products and recipes can accommodate them. Our website also offers filters to help you find recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
higoobs