• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does a Cooking Show Success Boost Future Show Prospects?

In summary, everyone made chicken fajitas, spinach carbonara pizza, artichoke dip, jerk chicken nachos, and ham and cheese brunch squares. Jodi made the chicken fajitas and spinach carbonara pizza. All of the guests except for one had never heard of Personal Chef. The chicken fajitas and spinach carbonara pizza were the most popular recipes.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I posted the other day that I was doing my first cooking show since mid July and I asked for recipe ideas - what's everyone making? Well I just wanted to thank everyone who replied.

I had the show yesterday and we had 9 guests (well 10 but one was only 13 yo) and the show is at 912.75 and we're not closing for another week. WOOHOO! Looking for another 1K show and so is the host! :D I had my last 1K in May, did 2 shows in June, one show in July and then nothing in August and now this one. I'm doing the happy dance here :D

which recipe did you end up making????

That is AWESOME Jodi - I am also curious what you made for a recipe!

Woohoo that is awesome, I'm curious like the others on what you cooked up?

Woo Hoo! Way to go! I'm the same what did you end up making?

I offered the chicken fajitas, spinach carbonara pizza, artichoke dip, jerk chicken nachos and ham & cheese brunch squares. I usually only offer to choose between 2 but since I couldn't decide, I left it up to her. I sent the ingredients for each one. She chose the ham & cheese squares because she had alot of the ingredients in the house already so it kept her costs down.

Of the 9 guests, 2 were senior citizens, 4 were almost there ;) and three were mid to late thirties. But 2 of the 4 almost there's, 1 of the senior's and 1 of the others (for a total of 4) had never even heard of PC. Only 2 orders didn't qualify for the guest special (which is $80 here).

Orders were $156.50, $96.00, $62.25, $98.75, $167.00, $61.25, $102.25, $85.00. $83.75 plus shipping and 13% tax :)

This will be my 16th 1K show and I soooo needed it after the long break!

Great job! Those big shows get you respirited and ready to keep going.

Congratulations! Boy, you sure jumped back into cooking shows with a big splash. :)

WOW... thats great~
Every once in a while you need a huge show.... I'm hoping one comes my way soon! :)

1. What is "Woohoo! Thanks All!"?

"Woohoo! Thanks All!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express gratitude and excitement towards their customers, hosts, and team members.

2. When do consultants typically use this phrase?

Consultants may use "Woohoo! Thanks All!" during a live or virtual party to thank their guests for attending and placing orders, or to thank their host for hosting a successful party.

3. Can customers use "Woohoo! Thanks All!" too?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef customers can use "Woohoo! Thanks All!" to show their appreciation for their consultant's services and products, as well as to thank their host for inviting them to a party.

4. Is "Woohoo! Thanks All!" a trademarked phrase?

Yes, "Woohoo! Thanks All!" is a registered trademark of The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts associated with "Woohoo! Thanks All!"?

At this time, there are no specific promotions or discounts associated with "Woohoo! Thanks All!", but consultants may occasionally offer special incentives or prizes for using the phrase during parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Katiechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies