• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating a Hard-Earned Success: My 80 on a 3-Week Paper!

In summary, the speaker achieved an 80 on a 3-week paper by dedicating a lot of time and effort, seeking guidance from their professor, and utilizing resources. The paper's topic was the effects of social media on mental health among college students, which the speaker found to be relevant and interesting. They stayed motivated and focused by setting goals and deadlines, taking breaks, and balancing their time. The speaker faced challenges such as writer's block and finding reliable sources, but overcame them with breaks, help from their professor, and careful evaluation of sources. They celebrated their success by treating themselves to a nice dinner, spending time with friends, and reflecting on their hard work.
Chef_2_Four
unfortunately my PC career is going down the toliet b/c i have been so busy with school, BUT i got an 80 on my paper that I worked on for 3 weeks!!! woo hoo!! I am so happy right now!!

April,

GREAT JOB and CONGRATULATIONS!

Lisa

That is super! Isnt it great when you work so hard and it actually pays off? Great feeling!

Wonderful! Congratulations. All that hard work obviously paid off.

April, congratulations! :thumbup:

And remember, PC will still be here when you get done with your studies ~ you do what you need to do!

Related to Celebrating a Hard-Earned Success: My 80 on a 3-Week Paper!

1. How did you manage to achieve an 80 on a 3-week paper?

I dedicated a lot of time and effort into researching and writing this paper. I also sought guidance from my professor and utilized resources such as writing centers to improve my writing skills.

2. What was the topic of your paper?

The topic of my paper was the effects of social media on mental health among college students. I found it to be a relevant and interesting topic to explore.

3. How did you stay motivated and focused during the 3-week period?

I set specific goals and deadlines for myself, which helped keep me on track. I also took breaks when needed and made sure to balance my time between working on the paper and taking care of my other responsibilities.

4. Did you face any challenges while writing this paper?

Yes, I did face some challenges, such as writer's block and finding reliable sources. However, I was able to overcome these challenges by taking breaks, seeking help from my professor, and carefully evaluating my sources.

5. How did you celebrate your success after receiving an 80 on your paper?

I treated myself to a nice dinner and spent some time relaxing with friends. I also took some time to reflect on my hard work and how far I had come since starting the paper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Polasko
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies