• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!

In summary, the conversation is about reaching a certain number of posts on a website and the different levels of stars that are given out based on the number of posts. Some people are excited about their progress towards getting a star, while others make jokes about padding their post count. One person also mentions enjoying someone else's "useless tidbits."
iamtamnur
Okay, not nearly as many as many of you, but this is my 50th post and I'm proud of it! ;)

Woo-hoo! Only 750 more for your star!

I'd better get typing then!

Congrats! I'm getting closer to my star.

WTG, Mary!

wow... we get stars for posts?? i didn't know that. i want one!

Yep- the first star is after 800 posts (as of now - sometimes the admins change the requirements). It's an outline, affectionately known as the "stripper" star. Then there's a Yellow and a Pink. Blue is currently the top star.

Excuse me that is blue with a halo Ann - Kathy who dreams of being a pink star

I'm working my way to my star...slowly but surely:p

ginamkiely said:
wow... we get stars for posts?? i didn't know that. i want one!

Yes we get stars (colors based on the amount that you post). The first level ("stripper star") is @ 800 I think...Greg keeps upping the ante so I will probably be in a retirement home before I reach my first level.:cry:

Of course unless you are like Ann, who chimes in about everything :p , then you will have a blue halo star in no time.

BTW Ann, I do love your "useless tidbits" as you refer to it.

I'm sending this just to see what number post I'm up to. I know I have a long way to go.

i want a star now! i'm going to keep posting over and over again. lol (Ann, I too love your tidbits!!)

ginamkiely said:
i want a star now! i'm going to keep posting over and over again. lol (Ann, I too love your tidbits!!)
There's a not-so-nice nickname for people who post useless cr@p just to get their post count up. We clean that name up to "post slut," on other sites the word "slut" starts with a W and rhymes with "shore."

Not that ANY of us have ever padded their post count. Nope. Not us.

(I'm so glad you can't see my nose growing as I typed that.)

Case in point ^ LOL

Ann... you kill me! You're too funny!! oh, wow, and look... by telling you how funny you are i added another post! LMAO!! j/k

Related to Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!

1. What is "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!" all about?

"Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!" is a special milestone event that recognizes and celebrates the achievement of reaching 50 posts on a Pampered Chef consultant's website or social media page. It is a proud moment for consultants as it showcases their dedication and hard work in building their business and engaging with their customers.

2. How does one qualify for "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!"?

To qualify for "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!", a Pampered Chef consultant must have at least 50 posts on their website or social media page that are related to their business and showcase Pampered Chef products, recipes, or events. These posts must also follow the company's social media guidelines.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!"?

"Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!" provides consultants with a sense of accomplishment and recognition for their hard work. It also helps to increase their online presence and engagement with their customers, which can lead to potential sales and bookings. Additionally, consultants who participate in the event may also receive special rewards or recognition from Pampered Chef.

4. How can I share my "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!" with others?

You can share your "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!" with others by using the hashtag #ProudMoment on your social media posts. This will allow other consultants and customers to see and celebrate your achievement with you. You can also share your posts on your personal website or through email to your customers and friends.

5. Is there a time limit for participating in "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!"?

There is no specific time limit for participating in "Celebrating 50 Posts: A Proud Moment!" However, we encourage consultants to reach this milestone and celebrate it as soon as possible to showcase their dedication and hard work to their customers and potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies