• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Son Signs with UH Track Team - A Proud Moment

In summary, the parent feels incredibly proud of their son for signing with the UH track team. He will primarily compete in the 100m and 200m sprints and the 4x100m relay. He has been training since middle school and has a personal coach, as well as a strong academic record. The son will receive a partial athletic scholarship and the parent hopes that this experience will not only improve his athletic abilities but also teach him important life lessons.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Our son signed today with the University of Houston to throw shotput and discus for the track team.
He is ranked #30 in the STATE of Texas for discus & #46 for shotput
There is a photo of his cake in the baking today thread

It was a very proud moment, he waited until our oldest son was back from college to be there for the commitment signing.

Congratulations to your son Teresa! You must be so proud:)

yes, proud and very very sad!!

Woohoo! Congrats!

Congratulations!

wow thats fantastic !
congrats to him !! (and you too of course!)

funny I was just looking at available scholarships for DD right before I logged on here.

yeah, I asked him Sunday night exactly which local scholarships he had applied for (his reply "none") the Senior year for our oldest the counselors sent stuff all year and kept us updated and he just did it, I guess I assumed Zach would take care of it too and found out he hadn't his focus has been football or track and which school he wanted to attend.

congratulations!

Congrats!!

Related to Son Signs with UH Track Team - A Proud Moment

1. How did it feel when your son signed with the UH track team?

It was an incredibly proud moment for our family. We have always known that our son is a talented athlete, and seeing him achieve his dream of joining a Division I track team was truly amazing.

2. What events will your son be competing in for the UH track team?

He will primarily be focusing on the 100m and 200m sprints, as well as the 4x100m relay. He has shown great speed and agility in these events and we are excited to see him compete at the collegiate level.

3. How did your son prepare for this opportunity with the UH track team?

He has been training and competing in track since he was in middle school. He has also been working with a personal coach to improve his technique and strength. Additionally, he has maintained a strong academic record to meet the requirements for a Division I athlete.

4. Will your son be receiving any scholarships for joining the UH track team?

Yes, he was offered a partial athletic scholarship to join the UH track team. This will help cover his tuition and living expenses while he is a student-athlete at the university.

5. What do you hope your son will gain from this experience with the UH track team?

We hope that this experience will not only help him improve as an athlete, but also as a person. Being a part of a team and competing at a high level will teach him valuable lessons about teamwork, discipline, and hard work that will benefit him in all aspects of his life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih