• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif | PimpMySpace.org

In summary, Colleen shared a new favorite picture of Laurie with a G-Rated birthday wish, and everyone was happy.
Sheila
Gold Member
http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/5c/c8/8v/asher.gif

:roflmao: Happy Birthday girl!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! That is totally awesome! Thanks Sheila! I'm so saving this pic if I figure it out. :D

LOL! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

love the picture too!

Since we have a theme going for Laurie's birthday, I'm going to share a new favorite pic I just found. Happy Birthday Laurie!

PS: Hope I'm not offending anyone! :)

Attachments

• flasher.jpg
    flasher.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 256
I figured you'd like that! LOLColleen, that's funny too! No offense taken here. ;)

She get's flashed and I get balloons?!?!? LOL jk

Thank you Linda and Jenni! Colleen, that's funny and zero offense taken! Melissa....you got balloons and still get to enjoy the peep show. ;P

BTW....I love that I now have a bday theme....and it's eye candy...he he

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Melissa....you got balloons and still get to enjoy the peep show. ;P

True!!! I score twice! :)

Melissa78 said:
She get's flashed and I get balloons?!?!? LOL jk

I started to give you one of a cartoon figure sitting on top of a cake with the candle in the way of being R-Rated, but I wasn't sure how it would go over on the boards. So I kept your birthday wish "G Rated" just in case.

But I know Laurie well enough to know that she'd get a kick out of being flashed! LOL

Wasn't 100% sure if you would think it was funny or get offended. So I played it safe. ;)

All is good! I was only joking about it. :) But for the record, if there is one thing I do have, its a big sense of humor and it takes A LOT to offend me. Wait, not even sure if I can be offended...LOL No worries!

Good to know! ;)After spending years working at the Police Department and having people call me every name in the book plus a few, it's pretty hard to offend me too! LOL

I work in HR and terminate people...i've heard some 'colorful' expressions directed at me as well. ;)

LOL You shouldn't be so mean to people! ;)

Trust me, its very hard to do my job for 8hrs a day and then come home and focus on 'teamwork' and 'encouragement' when I'm like the grim reaper of the workplace. I actually struggle very much with the "rah rah" stuff of having a PC team and poking and proding with the "WAHOO! CONGRATS on going green! Keep up the great job! Blah blah blah" when my brain is really saying "WAHOO! YOU FINALLY DID YOUR JOB! Kudos to you for being willing to leave your house for a whopping $300 party 6 times a year. Of course your show avg stinks b/c you only submit every other month and it appears you never have more than 5 people in attendance. If you would ever return my calls, we could work on that but since you have no sense of common courtesy, that's not happening. If you were really employed by me, I'd fire your rear!" :D

So yes, can you tell I don't do well with coddling or hand-holding?

But on a positive, I also am the one that brings new hires on so I'm not always the grim-reaper...

I paint such a positive, uplifting image of myself, don't I? hehe

LOL I totally get your frustration girl. I'm a "get it right the first time so you don't have to do it 2, 3 or more times!" kind of person myself. ;)

I'm a "suck it up and just do it" kinda girl. ;)
My Personal Work-Place Rules include:
#1 - come to work. Seriously. Just come to work...it's NOT hard.
#2 - do your job...again...not rocket science :clap:
#3 - don't be childish...we are adults right?
#4 - don't be stupid...I have no patience for stupidity, in fact..."Stupid should hurt" :approve:
#5 - deal with your own problems and leave them outside of work where they belong because I am not a therapist and really don't want to listen to your problems. I have enough of my own thank you. :yuck:
#6 - if you're on night shift - you had BEST show up to work if I am coming in early to deal with you otherwise I may think twice about the level of discipline I was about to give you based on the fact that you got me up out of bed even earlier than the crack of dawn and then didn't even show up. :grumpy:

Can you feel my warm and fuzzy? LOL :veryfunny:

Sounds like you work with a bunch of minimum wage employees who have a "job" and not a "career". Sorry!

Nope - believe it or not I work for a healthcare system with mostly professional staff. Nurses, therapists, OTs/PTs, Physicians etc... White collar is worse than blue collar...seriously.

Wow! Most people with a "career" take it more seriously than those with a "job". Guess with that kind of a work ethic they won't have a "career" much longer, huh? ;)

Sheila said:
But I know Laurie well enough to know that she'd get a kick out of being flashed! LOL
QUOTE]

That I did my friend....who doesn't enjoy eye candy. he he

If you consider HIM eye candy, you need to get out more my friend! LOL

lol....yes my friend....I do!

Maybe we can take care of that at the Upper Level Training Event in Dallas. ;)

1. What is "Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif"?

"Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif" is a digital greeting card created by Pampered Chef to add some fun and excitement to your loved one's birthdays. It features a personalized birthday message and a funny animated gif that can be shared on social media or sent via email.

2. How do I personalize the birthday message?

When you purchase "Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif" on PimpMySpace.org, you will be prompted to enter the recipient's name and your own personalized message. This information will then be incorporated into the digital greeting card.

3. Can I choose the animated gif for the card?

Unfortunately, the animated gif is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, we have carefully chosen a range of funny and lighthearted gifs that are sure to bring a smile to anyone's face on their birthday.

4. How do I send the card to the recipient?

After purchasing "Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif", you will receive a link to the digital greeting card. You can then share this link on social media or send it via email to the recipient. They can click on the link to view the personalized card and animated gif.

5. Is there a cost for "Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif"?

Yes, there is a small fee for purchasing "Celebrate with Laurie: Funny Birthday Gif" on PimpMySpace.org. However, this fee helps support the creators of the animated gif and allows us to continue creating fun and unique digital greeting cards for all occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila