• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points

In summary, if a consultant goes inactive before submitting her $1250 in career sales, she loses the 2000 points and has to start over.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If a consultant goes inactive before submitting her $1250...but eventually, over the course of a year, submits enough to add up to $1250...do I still get the 2000 points?

Yes you do. But as I read it they have to have $1250 in career sales, so if they lose some when they were inactive then I think they would start over again. But if they reach it by Dec 31st you are both safe....

kcont said:
Yes you do. But as I read it they have to have $1250 in career sales, so if they lose some when they were inactive then I think they would start over again. But if they reach it by Dec 31st you are both safe....

Nope - no way she's reaching it before December. Not this gal. She has turned in $150-$350 every 3-4 months...so her career sales are starting at zero over and over again :(

Can you get her to schedule a Grand Re-Opening show where you come and help her? Invite everyone she knows, you do the demo tag-team and then turn the show in to get her qualified? If she's interested in a business, she might be interested in doing this. If she's not interested in a business, then you at least get her qualified and give her the host benefits.
Just an idea.

Oh wait!! So the $1250 goes back to $0 every time they go inactive?! Dang it!! I was counting on getting an inactive gal to qualify with sales for the extra cushion in points. Has this been verified? Not that I don't trust you, Beckie, I just want to be doubly sure!!

in the rules it says $1250 in career sales, so if they go inactive, their career sales go back to 0

I just talked to Home Office about this exact thing. It's based on Career Sales so if they have been inactive enough to lose career sales they start all over. I was hoping 2 of mine we just about there and we are pretty much at ground zero again. Don't think I'll get 4 to qualify before the end of the year.

Okay then....guess I'll have to recruit someone new and make sure to get the new one qualified to make up for the points I was hoping to get from this one.

Related to Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points

What are Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points?

Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points are a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants that rewards them for growing their team and helping others achieve success in their business.

How can I earn Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points?

You can earn Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points by sponsoring new consultants, promoting existing team members, and supporting and mentoring your team to help them reach their goals.

What are the benefits of earning Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points?

Earning Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points can lead to increased income, recognition within the company, and even a trip to an exclusive leadership conference. It also helps you build a strong and successful team.

Do Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points expire?

Yes, Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points expire on December 31st of each year. It's important to stay on track and earn enough points before the end of the year to reap the rewards.

How can I track my Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points?

You can track your Celebrate the Magic Recruiting Points through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your team leader for guidance and support in earning and tracking your points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • PCJenni