• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn Incentive Trip: Details of the Missed Shine in 2009 Meeting Revealed

In summary, the Shine in 2009 trip will cost $115,000 and require Level 4 to participate. Details will be released at a later date.
stefani2
So I missed our Shine in 2009 meeting. I heard where it was - but was wondering if anyone wants to share the details? I am SUPER excited!

me too, please. i couldn't make our meeting. I know the destination, but no other details.... who's talking???

What is your destination??????

We can't say yet! I think Wednesday is the free day.

I don't think we have to keep things a secret since there is only one wave with leadership!!!!! :)

You guys didn't find out your trip in Nov. like we did at national meeting day?

what does CDN stand for?

I believe CDN is short for Canadian :D

twinkie10 said:
I don't think we have to keep things a secret since there is only one wave with leadership!!!!! :)

Yes we do. On the Director's conference call they said we couldn't talk about the trip until after all of the Shine in 2009 events were over, which I believe is tomorrow. Leadership has nothing to do with the trip announcement this year.

OK.. I would tell but I don't want to be a spoil sport. We are going to the same place as the US.... so you'll have to do some research if you wanna know!!!!

I wanna tell too Robynchefcanada....but I'm with you....I can't be the squealer! :)

I SO want to be there though!!

And for everyone above...yes CND is for Canadian :)

Happy Tuesday!

In an attempt to get back to Jenna's original question :).... we know WHERE we're going... we want to know HOW we get there.... what are the details as far as points required, recruiting, etc.....

It's exactly the same qualifications as the US trip:

Level 1: 23,000 (1 recruit)
Level 2: 52,000 (4 recruits)
Level 3: 74,000 (6 recruits)
Level 4: 102,500 (7 recruits OR $115,000 in sales)

so is the way we calculate our points the same as previous years
???

what are the differences between the 'Levels'?

Okay the shine events were supposed to be done on Tuesday - Don't leave me hanging now! lol

The points are based on 4 different levels. Let me go back through my notes and I can post a formula (this evening of course...I'm at work) that will help you break down your goal in to smaller chunks.

The bottom line....the more you recruit the more points you get. Plus January is double points month.

I honestly think it's a lot easier to figure out how to achieve the trip because it's easier to understand how to break it down. But that's just me.

Level 1 & 2 don't include airfare....Level 3 & 4 do.

I can't believe no one has posted details yet!

Do you have to get level 4 to earn the trip for two?

Jenna, I am waiting too - my Director hasn't returned my emails or calls, I guess I'll have to wait until it gets posted on CC... Esther

I think level four is actually a trip for 4. That assumption is based on what another consultant in my cluster posted on her facebook status a couple of days ago.

ok level 1 - free conference registration 23 000 points and 1 recruit

Level 2 - 3 nights at disney coronado springs resort
$600 travel allowance
4- 3 day hopper passes
exclusive early morning hours at magic kingdom
exclusive evening with dinner at animal kingdom
52 000 points and 4 recruits

Level 3 - 3 nights at disney contemporary resort
airfare for 4 or $1200 travel allowance
daily group breakfast
4-4 day hopper passes
early hours and exclusive dinner
1st timers - breakfast with the characters
74 000 and 6 recruits

level 4 - 4 nights at disney grand floridian resort
airfare for 4 or $1200 travel
4-5 day hopper passes
daily breakfast
morning and evening dinner
200 disney dollars
desert reception and fireworks at epcot
1st timers - breakfast with characters
102 500 points and 7 recruits or 115 000 points or something like that

We are going at the same time as the US and 30th anniversary and Doris's birthday so lots going on.. sorry if i spoiled it for anyone!!!

Thank you so much, Robyn! That is awesome! So this is the year, I can take my kiddos (we'll have 4 by then) to Disney - this just might be the incentive trip to achieve for my family.
Does anyone know the exact dates?Esther

Oh, and how does it work for 2008-2009 TPC - do we get an extra night added on?

June 12-16 I believe. Level 4 is an extra day.

TPC gets Disney Dollars to spend.

Related to Cdn Incentive Trip: Details of the Missed Shine in 2009 Meeting Revealed

1. What was the reason for the missed Shine in 2009 meeting?

The missed Shine in 2009 meeting was due to a last-minute cancellation by the chosen hotel due to a power outage.

2. Will there be a make-up meeting for the missed Shine in 2009?

Unfortunately, there will not be a make-up meeting for the missed Shine in 2009. However, alternate arrangements were made for a virtual meeting to ensure all participants still received the valuable information and incentives.

3. Were any refunds given for the missed Shine in 2009?

Yes, refunds were given to all participants who had already paid for their trip. In addition, Pampered Chef provided additional incentives and bonuses to make up for the missed meeting.

4. What were the details of the virtual meeting that took place instead of the missed Shine in 2009?

The virtual meeting included live presentations from company leaders, as well as recorded sessions for participants to access at their convenience. There were also interactive activities and games to keep the energy and excitement of the original meeting.

5. Has there been any changes made to prevent future missed meetings?

Pampered Chef has taken steps to ensure that similar situations do not occur in the future. This includes having backup plans in place and regularly monitoring the status of chosen venues to prevent any last-minute cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SonyaVerrillo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chef131doreen