• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Catchy Phrase for Active Consultants?

In summary, the new director has created the "Active Club" which is a system where team members submit at least $150 in monthly sales. The Superstar Team is for employees that have sales of $850 or more, and the Dream Team is for employees that submit 25 or more shows.
Chefstover2
I'd like to add a level of recognition for my team meetings and newsletters to recognize anyone that's submitted at least $150 each month (i.e., staying active). Any suggestions for something catchy to call it?

TIA!

I am SO not creative in that department but I'll still try to think of something. Give me some time....

Steady Eddies ??

Workin' Wandas??

Chuggin' Chefs??

No I have NOT been drinking, yet!

Active Annies (Andy)

The Active Club

Here's what I have:ACTION TEAM: $150 in sales or more
SUPERSTAR TEAM: $850 in sales or more
DREAM TEAM: When entire team submits 25+ shows

finley1991 said:
Here's what I have:

ACTION TEAM: $150 in sales or more
SUPERSTAR TEAM: $850 in sales or more
DREAM TEAM: When entire team submits 25+ shows

Colleen, I love this! Is your Superstar Team an individual recognition?

Chefstover2 said:
Colleen, I love this! Is your Superstar Team an individual recognition?

Yes... it's part of my cluster bucks recognition program. :)

We call this "Going Green" since your sales turn from red to green on consultants connection. Consultants who have gone green get a frog sticker on their name tag and the one who went green first in my cluster gets a frog prize (stickey pads with frogs or froggy paperweight).

Jennifer
New Director

I've created the "Active Club" with my team and it's gone over like CRAZY! They love it. So much so that all of my Sister Director's and also my Senior Director have adapted it to fit their styles and are using it with their teams as well!

Attachments

• Team Active Club Membership Info.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Cluster Bucks.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 225
  • June 09 Active Club Chart.doc
    48 KB · Views: 285
  • 2009 Quarter 1 Subtotals.doc
    39 KB · Views: 227
My advanced director has a category in her newsletter called, "One Show Wonders."

Christ Follower said:
My advanced director has a category in her newsletter called, "One Show Wonders."

Seriously? That just seems unnecessarily cruel and unsupportive MHO.

Koolotus said:

I agree! I am sure she is looking at it as it is wonderful that they did at least one show, but when you think of the phrase, "One hit wonders" when it comes to songs, it means they had one hit in their entire career.

baychef said:
I agree! I am sure she is looking at it as it is wonderful that they did at least one show, but when you think of the phrase, "One hit wonders" when it comes to songs, it means they had one hit in their entire career.

That is exactly what I thought of! I am glad I wasn't the only one.
I am actually working on a postcard system, that I send out on the 16th for everyone that went "Green by 15" I will post it when I get them made up :)

Koolotus said:

Yep. I thought so too but didn't want to break it to her. I like the going green thing.

On my team we just say... "Still Cookin"!

Koolotus said:
Chuggin' Chefs??

No I have NOT been drinking, yet!
our next meeting were having drinks. That seemed to get more girls on the band wagon to come to a meeting. Go figure, I guess they really need a night out.

groovybear1213 said:
We call this "Going Green" since your sales turn from red to green on consultants connection. Consultants who have gone green get a frog sticker on their name tag and the one who went green first in my cluster gets a frog prize (stickey pads with frogs or froggy paperweight).

Jennifer
New Director

Cute idea, welcome to DCS.

OhmyDLM said:
I've created the "Active Club" with my team and it's gone over like CRAZY! They love it. So much so that all of my Sister Director's and also my Senior Director have adapted it to fit their styles and are using it with their teams as well!

Darcy....thanks so much. I was wanting to do something like this and I always put thing s out there to earn tickets for a drawing for business supplies. Thanks this is perfect.

1. What are some good catchphrases for active consultants?

Some catchy phrases for active consultants could be "Cooking up success!", "Join the party and earn rewards!", or "Sharing the joy of cooking, one party at a time!"

2. How do I come up with a catchy phrase for my Pampered Chef business?

Think about what sets your business apart and what message you want to convey. Consider using alliteration, rhyming, or puns in your catchphrase. You can also ask for input from friends or colleagues to help brainstorm ideas.

3. Can a catchy phrase really make a difference in my business?

Absolutely! A catchy phrase can help make your business more memorable and can attract potential customers. It also sets the tone for your brand and can convey your unique selling proposition.

4. Should my catchy phrase be related to cooking or kitchen products?

It's not necessary for your catchy phrase to be directly related to cooking or kitchen products, but it should still be relevant to your business and target audience. You can incorporate cooking or kitchen-related words, but don't limit yourself to just those topics.

5. Can I use a catchy phrase for my Pampered Chef business on social media?

Yes, using a catchy phrase on social media can help attract attention and make your posts more engaging. Make sure to use relevant hashtags and incorporate your catchphrase into your posts and captions to build brand awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen