• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

All of My Team Members Are Active!

In summary, to ensure all of your team members are active, regularly communicate and provide support and resources, encourage goal-setting and accountability, and recognize and reward their efforts. The benefits of having an active team include increased sales, team morale, and overall success. To motivate team members, set achievable goals, provide incentives, and create a positive team culture. If some team members are not as active, address the issue and provide additional support and resources. To track activity, monitor sales and participation, use online tools, and regularly communicate with team members.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Wow - all 6 of my active team (5 direct, 1 non-direct) have submitted shows this month. I'm really excited for them! I have one that only turns shows in during Feb & Aug so that she remains a consultant. It used to be so that she could re-activate :)grumpy:) and purchase samples but that's not allowed anymore (I'm actually happy about that part! It's not fair to get to buy samples at 1/2 price when you haven't done anything for 6 months).

KUDOS to my team for all being green this month!!

:D Congratulations!!! :D

me too all 7 put in a show wow now that will be great if I can help them do that EVERY month

Your hard work is paying off. Great job!

JAE

Congratulations on having such a dedicated and active team! It's always a great feeling to see your team members succeeding and reaching their goals. I also appreciate your honesty about the former consultant who only submitted shows in February and August. It's important for all consultants to stay active and engaged throughout the year, and I'm glad the policy has been changed to reflect that. Keep up the great work and keep inspiring your team to reach their full potential!

1. How do I ensure all of my team members are active?

To ensure all of your team members are active, make sure to regularly communicate with them and provide them with the necessary support and resources to be successful. Encourage them to set goals and hold them accountable for meeting those goals. It's also important to recognize and reward their efforts and achievements.

2. What are the benefits of having an active team?

Having an active team can lead to increased sales, team morale, and overall success. Active team members are more likely to be motivated, engaged, and productive, which can ultimately result in higher profits and growth for your business.

3. How do I motivate team members to be more active?

Motivating team members to be more active can be done in a variety of ways. Some effective strategies include setting achievable goals, providing incentives or rewards for meeting those goals, and creating a positive and supportive team culture. Additionally, regularly communicating and recognizing team members for their efforts can also help to motivate them.

4. What can I do if some team members are not as active as others?

If some team members are not as active as others, it's important to address the issue and find out the reasons behind their lack of activity. It could be due to a lack of motivation, resources, or support. Work with them to identify any challenges they may be facing and find ways to address them. Consider providing additional training, resources, or support to help them become more active.

5. How can I track the activity of my team members?

Tracking the activity of your team members can be done through various methods such as monitoring their sales, participation in team events or meetings, and tracking their progress towards their goals. You can also use online tools or software to track and analyze their activity. Regular check-ins and communication with team members can also help to keep track of their activity levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706