• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Process Multiple Orders as One Payment with the Host's Credit Card?

In summary, the consultant has been communicating with her catalog show host mainly through email due to the host's dental work. Most orders have been paid for online with credit cards, but three customers have paid the host directly. The consultant is now ready to close the show and the host wants to pay for her own order and the three other customers' orders in one transaction. The consultant can enter the host's credit card information separately for her own order and then process the remaining three orders together for a total of $208.56. This ensures that all orders are paid for and properly accounted for.
ted122781
I have a catalog show host, and we've been communicating by e-mail mostly b/c she's had a lot of cosmetic dental work done throughout the duration of this show. Most of the orders have been placed online and the customers have paid via credit card. However 3 customers have not paid yet, but they paid the host. Now I'm ready to close the show, and the host gave me her credit card number; but she wants me to pay for her order and the other 3 customers' orders as one big payment. Her total is $53.16. Combined with the other 3 orders it's $208.56.
Can I do this or do I have to enter the host's credit card a total of 4 different times?

Just enter the total amount on her order with her CC # and you'll be fine.

DebbieJ said:
Just enter the total amount on her order with her CC # and you'll be fine.

Thank You!!:)

I always close my shows over the phone and have done email a couple times too. I make sure all the other guests have paid and then just charge the host's cc for the amount due for the entire show. I have never had a problem doing it this way.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I completely understand the situation you're in with your catalog show host and the online orders. As a consultant, it's important to ensure that all orders are paid for before closing the show. In this case, since the host has already received payment from the three customers, it would be best to enter her credit card information as a separate transaction for her own order. Then, you can process the remaining three orders together as one payment. This will ensure that all orders are paid for and properly accounted for. Thank you for your dedication to your business and your customers!

1. How do I make a payment for my catalog show?

To make a payment for your catalog show, you can either pay online through your consultant's website or contact your consultant directly to arrange an alternative payment method.

2. Can I use a credit card to make my catalog show payment?

Yes, you can use a credit card to make your catalog show payment. Most consultants accept major credit cards as a form of payment. Please check with your consultant for specific payment options.

3. Is there a deadline for making my catalog show payment?

Your consultant will provide you with a deadline for making your catalog show payment. It is important to make your payment by this deadline to ensure timely processing and delivery of your order.

4. What if I need to make changes to my catalog show payment?

If you need to make changes to your catalog show payment, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes or adjustments needed.

5. Can I earn discounts or free products with my catalog show payment?

Yes, you may be eligible for discounts or free products with your catalog show payment. Your consultant can provide you with more information on any current promotions or incentives available for catalog show hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • jesusluvsu2005