• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do to help my friend reach her $150 budget for my catalog show?

In summary, hosting a catalog show is a simple process of gathering friends and family, sharing the catalog, and collecting orders. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for tips. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on sales. The duration of a catalog show is typically two weeks, and you can still host one even if you don't live near a consultant. There is no minimum order requirement for catalog shows, and your guests can place orders of any amount.
SusanBP0129
:confused: A good friend of mine agreed to do a catalog show..... (this is only my 2nd show) Anyway - she only has about $100. What do I do?? Do I buy stuff to bump it up to the $150 for her?? HELP!! No clue what to do now..... :(

NO. Do NOT spend your own money.

Call her and tell her she needs $50 more in orders for it to be submitted as a show and for her to earn any hostess benefits. Otherwise you can submit it all as one big individual order.

No. Don't spend your own money. Give her a chance to get some more sales by calling and telling her.

Jeanie Gay

Okay. I will call her. I don't want to be a pest, you know? I need to get over it & call! Thanks!! :)

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on booking your second show! That's great news. As for your friend's budget, don't worry too much about reaching the $150 mark. Remember, the most important thing is that your friend is supporting you and your business by hosting a show. That being said, there are a few things you can do to help her reach that goal. You can suggest adding a few items to her order that are lower in price, or even offer to throw in a free gift for her if she reaches the $150 mark. You can also remind her that by reaching that goal, she will earn more free and discounted products. Ultimately, the decision is up to your friend and what she is comfortable with. Just be sure to thank her for her support and let her know that any amount is appreciated. Good luck with your show!

1. How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply gather a group of friends and family, share the catalog with them, and collect their orders. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for tips and advice on hosting a successful show.

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a catalog show?

Yes, as a host of a catalog show, you can earn free products and exclusive discounts based on the total sales from your show. Your consultant can provide you with more details about the host rewards program.

3. How long does a catalog show last?

The duration of a catalog show can vary, but typically it lasts for two weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse through the catalog and place their orders.

4. Can I still host a catalog show if I don't live near a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can still host a catalog show even if you don't live near a consultant. Your consultant can provide you with a digital version of the catalog and help you set up an online show.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for catalog shows?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for catalog shows. Your guests can place orders of any amount, and you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cape_PC