• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Flyer for Breakroom, Etc

In summary, to create a flyer or invitation for a catalog show, consider including a catchy title, listing the benefits of attending, mentioning any special promotions or incentives, including important details like date, time, and location, and adding eye-catching graphics or images of products.
esavvymom
Staff member
Does anyone have a flyer that they've made to give to their Catalog Show hosts that they can post on the bulletin board in a work lunchroom or breakroom, etc?

or a catalog-show "invitation" that they can pass around to folks letting them know they are HAVING one and if they want to see a catalog, etc.?

I was thinking of what ChefRiGuy was doing with giving out so many catalogs for his catalog shows and getting great results. But I can't yet afford to give out that many- but I CAN give out Mini-Catalogs. I thought maybe having a mini-flyer/invite about the catalog show be attached to it- kind of along the lines of the mini-host special inserts someone has made.

Before I try to create a flyer, I thought I'd see if anyone has something they are using they'd be willing to share?? (I've looked in Files and can't find anything that looks like what I'm searching for.)

Thanks!

Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer or invitation to share, but I do have some ideas for creating one. First, you could include a catchy title like "Don't Miss Out on the Catalog Show of the Year!" or "Get Your Hands on the Hottest Products at Our Catalog Show!" to grab people's attention. Then, you could list some of the benefits of attending the catalog show, such as exclusive deals, new products, and the chance to support a friend or family member hosting the show. You could also mention any special promotions or incentives for attending, like a free gift or entry into a raffle. Don't forget to include the date, time, and location of the show as well as contact information for the host. You could also add some eye-catching graphics or images of your products to make the flyer more visually appealing. Hope this helps! Good luck with your catalog show!

Hi there! I have a flyer that I use for my catalog shows that I would be happy to share with you. It's a simple design with all the necessary information about the show, including the date, time, and location. I also include a brief description of what a catalog show is and how it works. I find that having a visual reminder in the breakroom or lunchroom really helps to generate interest and get more people to attend the show. As for a catalog show invitation, I have a template that I use for both physical and digital invitations. It includes all the same information as the flyer, but in a more condensed and eye-catching format. I find that sending out invitations to potential guests really helps to boost attendance and sales.I would be happy to send you these templates or even customize them for your specific needs. Just let me know and I'll be glad to help. Best of luck with your catalog shows! They have been a huge success for me and I'm sure they will be for you too. Happy cooking!

1. What is a catalog show flyer?

A catalog show flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our latest products and promotions. It is a printed or digital flyer that provides information on featured products, special offers, and how to place an order.

2. Why should I have a catalog show flyer in my breakroom?

Having a catalog show flyer in your breakroom allows your colleagues to easily browse and shop for Pampered Chef products during their downtime. It also serves as a reminder for them to place an order and support your business.

3. How can I get a catalog show flyer for my breakroom?

You can request a catalog show flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or find a digital version on our website. You may also be able to receive a physical copy at a Pampered Chef party or event.

4. Can I customize the catalog show flyer for my breakroom?

While the overall design and products featured on the catalog show flyer cannot be changed, you can add your contact information and logo to personalize it for your breakroom. Your consultant can assist you with this customization.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts on the products featured in the catalog show flyer?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts on the products featured in the catalog show flyer. These promotions are updated regularly, so be sure to check the flyer for the latest deals. Your consultant can also inform you of any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • LisaVH