• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Common Are Catalog Assembly Errors in Bulk Orders?

In summary, the most common catalog order error revealed at shows is missing pages and mis-assembled packages. This error can be frustrating for customers as they may not receive the products they ordered or may receive them in a different order than expected. It can be caused by human error during the packaging process or technical issues during printing. To prevent this error, it is important to have a thorough quality control process in place before packaging and shipping orders. If customers experience this error, they should contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I ordered 100 catalogs a few weeks ago and at tonight's show I came to find out most of them were missing pages! They go from page 24 straight to page 33 and 34 and then back to 25-32...then to page 29-32, then back to 35-55. What a mess!!! And the worst part was that my guests found this and I had no way to remedy it!

I just spoke to HO and went through my other packages of catalogs - there were a bunch in each of two more packages and then one package was perfectly fine. They are sending me a postage paid label so I can send back one of the mis-assembled ones for them to see.
They are shipping the new ones to me today - so I won't get them til Tuesday. That's a bummer as I have a show tomorrow and another on Tuesday. But tomorrow's show is only expecting 7 (which means 4), so I should be fine...and hopefully the order will arrive early enough on Tuesday that I will have time to sticker them before I head out the door to my show.

thanks carolyn!

p.s. good luck on those upcoming shows!

Oh no, that sounds like a nightmare! I can't imagine how frustrating that must have been for you and your guests. It's good to hear that you were able to contact HO and they're sending you new catalogs. Hopefully, they'll arrive in time for your Tuesday show. It's a shame that you'll have to deal with the inconvenience of sending back the mis-assembled ones, but at least they're taking care of it for you. Good luck with your upcoming shows!

1. What is the most common catalog order error revealed at shows?

The most common catalog order error revealed at shows is missing pages and mis-assembled packages.

2. How does this error affect customers?

This error can be frustrating for customers as they may not receive the products they ordered or may receive them in a different order than expected.

3. What causes missing pages and mis-assembled packages in catalog orders?

This error can be caused by human error during the packaging process or technical issues during printing.

4. What steps should be taken to prevent this error from occurring?

To prevent this error, it is important to have a thorough quality control process in place before packaging and shipping orders. This can include double-checking orders and inspecting the printed catalogs before assembling packages.

5. How can customers resolve this error if it occurs?

If customers experience missing pages or mis-assembled packages, they should contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. The team will work to resolve the issue and ensure the customer receives the correct products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Malinda Klein